Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The notorious Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel murders are as controversial and unfathomable to many in the modern age as they were in the Victorian era. Jack the Ripper eluded identification in his age, and continues to do so. Who was Jack the Ripper? Come closer to fathoming the man behind the legend on this unforgettable walking tour.
Our guide to Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
This fascinating Jack the Ripper walking tour will follow the trail left by Jack the Ripper, the serial killer who once reigned supreme in the area of Whitechapel.
Travel back to Victorian London, where the serial killer, Jack the Ripper roamed the streets of the City with this Jack the Ripper Walking Tour. The story begins in 1888 when a man walking to work in Whitechapel notices a shapeless bundle lying on the ground. He walks over to investigate and finds the body of Mary Ann Nichol, murdered in the most gruesome way. This was the first of many killings and sparked one of the most famous manhunts in the world.
During this tour, you will follow the shadowy trail left by Jack the Ripper through Whitechapel in East London, coming across the places where the grisly murders took place. The tour begins at Traders Gate where you will follow your guide to Aldgate High Street and Mitre Square where both Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes were murdered.
Moving on, you will arrive at Goulston Street, which is arguably where the most vital clue to potentially solving the case of Jack the Ripper may be found. Traverse Commerical Street before arriving at the notorious Hanbury Street, where the horrifically mutilated body of Anne Chapman was discovered.
Play detective during this interesting yet morbid walking tour, who was Jack the Ripper? Discover the victims, suspects and story behind the unidentified killer on this ominous and entertaining walking tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Under 16s are able to attend this tour at their parents' discretion.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.