The Lion King Broadway Tickets
4.8 stars: Based on 216 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Disney's beloved movie comes to brilliant life.
Disney’s beloved classic The Lion King comes to life in this amazing Broadway show. As the Serengeti awakens, follow young lion cub and royal heir Simba, on a journey to find his true destiny. Experience a spellbinding display where exotic African animals dance across the plains to an iconic soundtrack composed by Elton John and Tim Rice.
Our guide to The Lion King Broadway
One of the most popular theatre shows ever and the 3rd longest-running Broadway show, The Lion King is a multi-award-winning theatrical spectacular you have to see. Watch the beautiful animals come to life before your eyes in a breath-taking display, unlike anything that’s ever been seen before on a Broadway stage. Admire every mesmerising fluid movement as elegant gazelles leap through the air, graceful birds swoop overhead and towering giraffes roam across the savanna where a pride of lions reign supreme. More of a live piece of artistry than a performance, over 80-million people worldwide have witnessed this extraordinary, one-of-a-kind spectacle.
Admire the intricate costumes as the cast dance across the stage in a vibrant flurry of colours against a backdrop of striking murals. The beloved catalogue of heart-warming hits created by Elton John and Tim Rice will immerse you into a story that will stay with you forever. Listen out for audience favourites “Circle of Life”, “Hakuna Matata” and the Oscar-winning “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”. Watch in awe as the perfect blend of entertainment and art come together, and the Minskoff Theatre in New York is transformed into the African Serengeti in a truly stunning display. It will make you laugh, make you cry and above all captivate you from start to finish. Don’t miss the unforgettable Broadway show that has been delighting fans for almost 19 years!
A treasured Disney classic lights up the New York Broadway stage in grand exuberant fashion. This dynamic stage adaptation of the Academy Award-winning 1994 animated Disney favourite tells the story of Simba, a young lion cub who is one day destined to become King of the Pride Lands. In an attempt to prevent Simba from replacing him as heir to the throne, his jealous Uncle Scar devises a cunning plan that will force Simba to flee the kingdom forever. After running away, he is taken in by eccentric meerkat and warthog duo Timon and Pumbaa, who live life with a “no worries” attitude and soon become his best friends. With the carefree pair on his side, and the news that his pride is in trouble, will Simba have the courage to return to his homeland and claim his rightful place as King?
- Theatre: Minskoff Theatre (200 West 45th Street, New York)
- Audience: Suitable for ages 6+. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Opened on Broadway: October 15th 1997
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes with one interval
- Seat Location: Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected at the time of booking. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Average 4.8 out of 5 (216 customer reviews)
It was easy….Albright they were expensive tickets! The going rate I suppose.
Ann marie Eustaceryan reviewed 16 Apr,2022
Great Show! A real highlight!
Trusted Customer reviewed 13 Jul,2019
Excellent show - pity about the family with small children who sat behind us and who talked throughout the show!
Trusted Customer reviewed 09 Sep,2018
a must see show for any body going to new York, and I will purchase tickets again from attraction tickets direct
Trusted Customer reviewed 30 Mar,2018
The show was great - we had a terrible mix up with the tickets though so the original night we'd booked was ruined and when we had the replacement tickets they weren't as good seats.
Trusted Customer reviewed 25 Jun,2017
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Lion King Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Lion King Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital Lion King tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Lion King Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Lion King Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my Lion King Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Lion King Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Lion King Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.