Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket
- Free cancellations*
- 75 booked
- 5 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy seeing Lady Liberty up close plus the fine views from Liberty Island!
Board the Statue of Liberty Ferry to meet Lady Liberty before heading to historical Ellis Island.
Our guide to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket
Start your day by meeting your guide at Battery park for a 30 minute guided tour of the park, before enjoying reserved access to the Statue of Liberty Ferry which will take you across New York Harbour to Liberty Island.
Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Enjoy stunning views back across to Manhattan and across to Brooklyn from Liberty Island.
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island! Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
After a morning of excitement, education and exhilaration, you'll be ferried back to Battery Park to enjoy the rest of your day.
Around 3.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Ferries depart every 20 minutes from Liberty Island to Ellis Island - and again returning to Battery Park
- Government-issued ID is compulsory to enter Liberty Island.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket
What is the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Reserve?
The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Reserve is a unique experience that allows you to explore two iconic symbols of American history and immigration: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It offers visitors the opportunity to learn about the rich history and cultural significance of these landmarks.
Are there any age restrictions for visitors?
There are no specific age restrictions for visitors to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Reserve. However, children under a certain age may need to be accompanied by an adult. Please check our website for details.
Can I visit the Crown of the Statue of Liberty?
Yes, you can visit the Crown of the Statue of Liberty with a separate reservation. Crown tickets are limited and must be booked in advance due to high demand.
Food & Drink
Can I bring food or drinks with me?
Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island, but there are food vendors available on Liberty Island for your convenience.
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket Reviews
Fabrice again and excellent guide. Humour / pace of the tour and knew his subject very well.
Kieran Mccann reviewed Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket 20 Nov, 2023
Unbelievable experience Very knowledgable guide who made the whole trip even better'
Teresa janet Turner reviewed Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket 27 Jul, 2023
Fantastic experience. Our guide was really informative.
Marie O mahony reviewed Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket 04 Jun, 2023
Amazing.Make sure you visit.View on a clear day.The views from the top are incredibly.
Allison Emmerson reviewed Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket 02 May, 2023
Easy to book and explained well where to meet and the what you were getting for the price of the tickets
Trusted Customer reviewed Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island RESERVE Ticket 27 Mar, 2022