Central Park Bike Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 4 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park?
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA? Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer.
Our guide to Central Park Bike Tour
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA?
Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer. This fun 2-hour tour includes many stops near essential attractions of Central Park including, Cherry Hill Fountain, Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Shakespeare Gardens, and many more. If you have a particular interest, your tour guide will be happy to tailor your tour to suit your interests. For example, if you're a movie buff, there are hundreds of sights in the park you can visit, which have been the back drop of many films. If you prefer to go off the beaten path, your mountain bikes and guides can show you the rugged side of nature in the heart of NYC.
- Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
- Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon's memorial.
- Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
- See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
- Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
- Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
These tours are for riders of all ages, the pace is relaxed, giving you ample time to view the majesty of Manhattan. Each tour provides a well-maintained Cannondale bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
August 1st to October 31st 2022: 9AM, 10AM, 12PM, 4PM
November 1st, 2022 to March 31st: 10AM
April 1st 2023 to October 31st: 10AM, 1PM, 4PM
The Central Park Bike Tour operates daily throughout the year.
Average 5 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Bike Tour
- This tour is designed for people of all ages - if you can ride a bike, you're welcome!
- You will bike just under 7 miles at a gentle, easy pace.
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Each tour provides a well maintained Biria bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.