Central Park Bike Tour
5 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Treat a special someone to the joy our new digital gift cards:Buy a gift card
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park?
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA? Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer.
Our guide to Central Park Bike Tour
What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA?
Your guide, a city-licensed professional, will ride alongside you and show you all that the park has to offer. This fun 2-hour tour includes many stops near essential attractions of Central Park including, Cherry Hill Fountain, Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Shakespeare Gardens and Alice in Wonderland statue and many more. If you have a particular interest, your tour guide will be happy to tailor your tour to suit your interests. For example, if you're a movie buff, there are hundreds of sights in the park you can visit, which have been the back drop of many films. If you prefer to go off the beaten path, your mountain bikes and guides can show you the rugged side of nature in the heart of NYC.
- Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
- Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon's memorial.
- Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
- See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
- Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
- Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
- Appreciate the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water.
- Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are always appreciated back home!
These tours are for riders of all ages, the pace is relaxed, giving you ample time to view the majesty of Manhattan. Each tour provides a well maintained Biria bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
The Central Park Bike Tour operates daily throughout the year.
9.00am, 11.00am or 1.30pm.
Average 5 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Bike Tour
- This tour is designed for people of all ages - if you can ride a bike, you're welcome!
- You will bike just under 7 miles at a gentle, easy pace.
- You must arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Each tour provides a well maintained Biria bike and a helmet. You will also be supplied with a basket to hold your personal effects will you ride and a lock, should you wish to stop and get a closer look at any sights within the park.
- Please note tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If you are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full refund.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.