Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
- Free cancellations*
- 104 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Your Turn to Explore
A ticket for the Edge gives you access to the highest outdoor sky deck in New York City, affording unrivalled 360-degree views across the Big Apple plus the thrill of looking 100 stories down through a glass floor.
Our guide to Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
EDGE is the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, with a one-of-a-kind design. It’s suspended in mid-air, giving you the feeling of floating in the sky with 360-degree views you can’t get anywhere else. Look 100 stories down from the thrilling glass floor, lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sip champagne in the sky. You’ve never experienced New York like this before!
- 360 Views - EDGE's unique vantage point on the western side of Manhattan lets you take in the entire skyline from one place.
- Outdoor Skydeck - Leave the building and step out in the sky, suspended more the 1,100 feet up and 80 feet straight out into the sky
- Angled Glass Walls - Feel the thrill of leaning out over the edge with the busy city below. The outdoor deck is made of frameless glass panels boldly angled outwards
- The Glass Floor - Stand on top of the glass floor and look 100 stories straight down to see the city streets below your feet
- The Skyline Steps - Get an even higher perspective from the outdoor steps and seating area. Look out over the top of the glass panels and past the edge of the deck. Have a seat and hang out in the sky with your friends and family.
- The Eastern Point - At the Eastern Point, there's a space for one person to stand alone surrounded by air, glass and sky. You've never felt New York like this before or had a picture quite like it.
- Edge Bar - Enjoy a glass of champagne in the sky as you enjoy incredible views
The Edge is located with Hudson Yards, close to Hudson River on Manhattan's western side between 10th and 12th Avenues from West 30th to West 34th Street.
Edge at Hudson Yards is open 365 days a year. Start Times: 8.00am to 12.00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
- Your Edge Ticket is only valid for the time and date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- You will receive an instant mobile-ready Edge ticket allowing you to move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queue. However, you will still need to join the line for the elevator and a mandatory security check.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Edge Observation Deck - Hudson Yards
How do I receive my Edge tickets?
Your gate-ready Edge ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. Simply present your ticket on your smartphone at the main entrance for the Edge (Level 4, The Shops & Restaurants). Alternatively, you can print out a copy of your ticket at home before arriving at the attraction.