The New York Pass ®
4.6 stars: Based on 20 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
New York is a diverse, fascinating city with endless sightseeing options. See it all with the ultimate New York attraction ticket! With the New York Pass enjoy admission to over 100 top New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Top of the Rock, 9/11 Memorial & Museum and more.
Our guide to The New York Pass ®
The New York Pass is your all-inclusive digital ticket to Sightseeing in New York allowing you to enjoy free entrance to over 100 top attractions, free 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour, excluive deals and offers and a comprehensive full-colour guidebook.
With The New York Pass, you don’t have to pay for admission at any of the included attractions; they’re all on your pass meaning the more attractions you visit, the more you can save. And with instant access on your smartphone (or print at home ticket) there is no redemption needed at the destination, saving you time to see and do more.
In fact, the New York Pass pays for itself (and significantly more) in no time once you start visiting attractions.
The pass comes in 2, 3, 5 or 7-day increments and is open-dated - The pass is activated the first time it is used and is valid for the consecutive number of days purchased.
The New York Pass allows you admission to all the attractions listed below (individual attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice):
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your New York Pass. A limited number are available for free each day at the Statue Cruises box office. Plan to arrive early in the morning if you would like one since they are first come first serve and go fast!
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- 1-Day Big Bus New York Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- American Museum of Natural History
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tours & Rentals
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The MET)
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Tour
- The RIDE
- Food On Foot Tours
- Radio City Music Hall: Stage Door Tour
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Water Taxi: All Day Access Pass
- Holiday Markets & Lights Tour
- The TOUR
- Trolls The Experience
- Color Factory
- Spirits on Foot: Beer, Spirits & Wine Crawls
- 9/11 Tribute Museum and Audio Tour of the Memorial
- Victorian Gardens at Wollman Rink in Central Park
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Broadway and Times Square Tour
- Fashion Windows Walking Tour
- Queens-Flushing Meadows International Food Excursion
- Museum of Sex
- THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tours & Rentals by Unlimited Biking
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park- Ice Skate Rental
- Ground Zero Museum 85 Workshop: Hands on 9/11 Tour
- Luna Park at Coney Island
- Deno's Wonder Wheel
- Hamilton Happy Hour Tour
- Harlem Gospel Tour by Inside Out Tours
- Yankee Stadium Tours
- Secrets of Brooklyn: The Insider's Scavenger Hunt
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise Downtown
- Clipper City Tall Ship – Statue of Liberty Cruise
- 1929 Shearwater – Statue of Liberty Sail
- Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours
- Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- The Museum of Chinese in America
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour
- Grand Central Terminal Audio Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- High Line Chelsea Meatpacking Tour
- SoHo Little Italy Chinatown Walking Tour
- The MET: Cloisters
- Museum of the City of New York
- New York Historical Society
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Taste of New York Brooklyn Brewery - Free Beer
- Museum of Arts and Design
- International Center of Photography Museum
- City Winery Tour
- New Museum
- Fraunces Tavern® Museum
- South Street Seaport Museum
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
- Catacombs by Candlelight Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Railroad Tour
- Brooklyn Museum of Art
- Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour of Brooklyn
- Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
- MoMA PS1
- Wall Street Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Harlem Gospel Tour by Harlem One Stop
- Harlem Jazz Series (Tuesdays and Fridays)
- New York Transit Museum
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- NYC Gospel Walking Tour
- Staten Island Yankees Game
- El Museo del Barrio
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Museum at Eldridge St.
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Walking Tour
- New York Botanical Garden
- New York Hall of Science
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Harlem Bike Tours
- Harlem Bike Rentals
- Hudson River Bike Rental and Tours by Unlimited Biking
- Secrets of Downtown: Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
- Alternative New York Street Art Tour: Lower East Side
- The Skyscraper Museum
- Staten Island Zoo
- Harlem Walking Tours
- HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Staten Island Museum at Snug Harbor
- Staten Island Children's Museum
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden
- The Paley Center for Media
- Surrey Rental on Governors Island
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Woodbury Common Bus
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The New York Pass ®
- You will be issued a gate-ready New York Pass, enabling you to start using your Pass as soon as you arrive in New York. The New York Pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Your New York Pass also includes a digital guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The New York Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- You can visit each attraction just once with the New York Pass.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice. There are no refunds if a particular attraction is withdrawn.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The New York Pass ®
- How do I receive my New York Pass? Shortly after booking, your New York Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your New York Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- What is the New York Pass and when is it activated? The New York Pass is a multi-attraction pass that gives you free entry into over 100 of New York's top attractions as well as several discounts at restaurants and retailers. The pass activates once you visit your first attraction and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- Are the passes valid for consecutive days? Yes. For example, if you begin using your 3-day Pass on a Tuesday it will be valid for the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of that week.
- Can I visit the same attraction more than once? You can visit each attraction just once with the New York Pass. However, you can visit as many attractions as you want.
- Is there a limit to how many attractions I can visit in one day? There is no limit at all. You can visit 5 or 50 attractions if you wish - as long as your stamina holds up!
- What if I lose my New York Pass? Your New York Pass is a digital card, so you can save it to your phone or print it out. If you lose it, simply download it again.
- Do I have to make reservations for Attractions? Advance reservations are not required at most attractions (i.e.: Circle Line Sightseeing cruise, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, all major museums, etc). If you are looking to do one of the Behind the Scenes Tours you can contact the tour to inquire if an advance reservation is possible, or necessary. We do encourage customers to check availability for attractions they wish to visit. If an attraction recommends advance reservations, you can pre-book your tour with the pass number. This will not activate your Pass.
- Will I get access to the Crown of Statue of Liberty with the Pass? The Pass grants you a free round-trip ferry ticket to visit the Statue of Liberty, as well as Ellis Island and access to the Immigration Museum. However, admission to the Crown of Statue of Liberty is not included.
- Can I use my New York Pass as a ticket to get on a Big Bus Tours double-decker bus? No. You must present your New York Pass at a Big Bus ticket office to receive a Big Bus ticket. You present your ticket to get on and off of the Big Bus Tours double-decker buses. The ticket centres are all centrally located: 716 7th Avenue with 48th Street; 214 West 43rd Street, west of Broadway; 237 West 42nd Street, just east of 8th avenue.