Grand Discovery Rim to Sky Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fly over some of the South Rim's most incredible rock formations
Combine a spectacular airplane flight over the Grand Canyon with a thrilling Hummer ground tour at the Grand Canyon National Park on this unforgettable Grand Discovery Rim to Sky Tour.
Our guide to Grand Discovery Rim to Sky Tour
Starting at the Grand Canyon south rim terminal, this unique Grand Discovery Rim to Sky Tour package offers an exciting opportunity to experience the Grand Canyon from the sky and the edge.
Your adventure starts with a sightseeing airplane tour over the Kaibab National Forest, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, and canyon formations like Imperial Point and Zuni Corridor. Your aircraft offers fantastic unobstructed views for endless sightseeing and photography opportunities.
After your unforgettable airplane tour, you’ll head to the nearby Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal for your ground excursion. A driver-guide will meet you and offer commentary along the way to the National Park. Experience some of the most impressive views of the Grand Canyon at stops that can include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Make sure you have your camera at the ready to snap some pictures of the breathtaking scenery that surrounds you. This adventure is perfect for the whole family!
Operates: Daily, year-round except 25th December
- Total tour: approximately 3.5 hours Flight.
- Flight: Approximately 40-50 minutes flight
- Hummer Tour: Approximately 2-hours
Departure Location: Grand Canyon South Rim terminal, 3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ, 86023
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Discovery Rim to Sky Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- This tour departs from the Grand Canyon South Rim terminal.
- Transportation is NOT included. Please make your own way to Grand Canyon South Rim terminal, 3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ, 86023
- Photo ID is required at check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- Roundtrip aerial flight time is approximately 40 - 50 minutes.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- A lift or boarding ramp is available to assist in boarding/disembarking.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park Airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
- A face mask is required for guests and employees.
- Children 5 years and under are required to use a car seat or booster seat in the hummer. Ages of children must be provided.
- There is an open-air hummer during the warmer months and an enclosed hummer during the colder months.
- The total hummer tour is approximately 2 hours.
- All prices are based on passengers 2 years of age or older. Infants (0-1 years of age) fly free and must be on a parent/guardians lap.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours before your departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.