Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
4.8 stars: Based on 68 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is Hollywood like you’ve never seen it before...
Discover what is behind the cameras of your favourite TV show and movies as you explore the sets of the world’s busiest motion picture and television studio. From The Big Bang Theory and FRIENDS to Batman, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gives you the unique chance to have a closer look at how the magic is made.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
No visit to L.A. is complete without a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the inner workings of your favorite TV shows and movies!
Explore where Hollywood is made. Go behind the lens and discover the secrets of movie making magic. Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. Experience the excitement of a working Hollywood studio, where iconic movies and TV shows are filmed.
From The Big Bang Theory to Batman and beyond, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at the magic of Hollywood. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you through backlot streets and sound stages and so much more!
You will visit The Warner Bros. Archive now featuring DC Universe: The Exhibit featuring original props and costumes from Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts featuring actual props and costumes used in the films. You will enter the Picture Car Vault, currently featuring Batmobiles from the celebrated film series.
For the Grand Finale, you'll explore Stage 48: Script to Screen, our interactive sound stage, where you can learn about the Film and TV production process. Sit on the couch at Central Perk on the actual set of Friends, become Hobbit-sized at our forced perspective special effect table, soar above Hogwarts on a broomstick and see the actual sets from The Big Bang Theory, sit in Sheldon's spot in apartment 4A, recreate his iconic knock in the infamous broken elevator lobby and see the CalTech cafeteria.
9:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 13:30pm and 14:00pm. You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure.
Studio tours include a 2-hour guided section as well as a self-guided visit to Stage 48: Script-to-Screen. The whole experience lasts around 3 hours.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (68 customer reviews)
Great experience. Would have liked better if the tickets were issued asap.
Claire Maury reviewed 17 Feb,2020
Good fun and informative tour
Paul Black reviewed 23 Jul,2018
The guide was amazing. And with many details and he did some plays
Trusted Customer reviewed 02 May,2018
Warner Bros studio tour was amazing, if you're a big movie & TV fan I would recommend this tour.
Trusted Customer reviewed 25 Apr,2018
This was easily one of the best attractions we went to on our California holiday. Very well organised, the tour is really informative and interesting, you get up close and personal to lots of film paraphanalia (the Batman cars for example), and it is a true 'behind the scenes' look at how movies and TV series are made. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. A key factor was the lack of 'selling'. The tour is great value to start off with, and there was no pressure to buy anything else unlike other attractions. At the end, not only did we get to sit on the Friends sofa in 'Central Perk', but they also take volunteers from the audience regularly throughout the day to be in a short filmed extract from a Friends episode, and myself and my daughter got chosen which was a real thrill for her.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Apr,2018
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Children under 5 years are not permitted on the tour.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Visits to specific TV sets cannot be guaranteed.
- Adults must present a valid government-issued ID (Driver's License or Passport) for entrance to the Studio lot. Guests will be refused entry if failing to provide an ID.
- Photography is limited and video filming is not permitted.
- Personal belongings may be subject to search. Large bags are not allowed.
- Guests will be required to pass through a metal detector prior to entering the Tour Centre.
- You must make your own way to/from Warner Bros. Studios.
- Parking for Studio Tour guests is available at Gate 6 (3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505). There is a fee per vehicle. RVs, trailers, and trucks are not permitted inside the guest parking lot.
- Wheelchair requirements and special assistance must be requested in advance.
- Please be aware that some attractions may be closed or differ from the description above due to COVID restrictions.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Is photography allowed at the Studio?
Your knowledgeable guide will advise which areas of the Studio Tour are permitted for photography. As it is a working film studio, it is important that you can keep some of the secrets. Video is not permitted.
- What areas of the Studio does the tour visit?
The tour will visit the backlot exterior sets, a sound stage, The Prop Department, The Archive, The Picture Car vault and more. Everyday the tour routes change based on the productions being filmed on the studio lot.
- Will I see celebrities?
Warner Bros. Studios is one of the busiest major motion picture and television studios in the world. This tour is a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse of everyday working life at the studio. There is always the possibility of seeing key studio personnel, including well known faces. However, it is not guaranteed you will see celebrities during your tour.
- What happens if it is raining?
The studio tour is open seven days a week except for Christmas Day. During inclement weather, your tour guide will try to limit the time spent outside and focus more on the visits to indoor or covered areas.
- Are Guide Dogs allowed on the tour?
Yes, service dogs are allowed on the tour. Please contact the Tour Centre in advance by telephone so the best possible service can be provided.
- Can the tram accommodate wheelchairs?
In most cases, the answer is yes. The carts are designed to accommodate most wheelchairs. Please contact the Tour Centre ahead of time and it will be arranged for you. Some larger, electric wheelchair models are not safe to put on these vehicles and in such instances, the tour will be conducted without the use of the carts. There are also wheelchairs available for loan at the Tour Centre free of charge.