SeaWorld California Tickets
SeaWorld San Diego5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Jul, 2014
Venture beyond the ocean’s door at SeaWorld San Diego
This is SeaWorld® - the world’s best loved marine park! Here you’ll enjoy up close animal encounters, plunge down thrilling rides and experience the stunning shows.
Our guide to SeaWorld® California
This is the beautiful 200-acre marine life park in San Diego, full of ever-changing attractions, great shows, amazing marine life and thrilling rides.
Swooping over sea and sky, Manta not only inspires riders with an amazing 100,000-gallon aquarium but also takes them on an exhilarating ride on a coaster shaped like a giant manta ray, with dozens of twists and turns and a thrilling 54-foot drop. Journey to Atlantis® is a seemingly peaceful ride to the lost city, that is until it erupts into an adventure, where you’ll brave twists, turns, watery falls of mythic proportions and a 60-foot drop! Prepare to get soaked on Shipwreck Rapids®, you’ll spin and splash through the waves, plunge through an underground cavern and just try to dodge dripping cargo nets as you swirl around a tropical island! Get up close with amazing animals, in Wild Arctic®, find yourself face-to-face with polar bears, beluga whales, walruses, arctic foxes and seals. It's a wild ride of discovery for all! And don't miss Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation featuring all your favourite characters from DreamWorks beloved Madagascar franchise. Follow the antics of Alex the Lion, Gloria the Hippo, King Julien, Mort and the Penguins during a holiday adventure with rock/pop music performed by a live band.
Coming to SeaWorld California in 2017 is the anticipated Ocean Explorer, which will include ocean’s most fascinating creatures such as a giant Pacific octopus and a hypnotic live eel habitat featuring one of the world’s most extensive collections of moray eels. Through large viewing windows, visitors will plunge into the world of the eel as they swim and dart through the caves and crevasses of their naturalistic deep-ocean environment.
SeaWorld California Ticket Information:
Unlike many of our competitors, all our SeaWorld California Tickets are gate-ready tickets* ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at SeaWorld San Diego. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival. There is a choice of SeaWorld San Diego tickets available:
- SeaWorld California One Day Ticket with Six Days Free - Enjoy a full day's admission to SeaWorld California PLUS tickets NOW include six additional consecutive days admission for free for you to really get the most out of your time at SeaWorld California!
- SeaWorld California One Day Ticket + Dine & Drink Bundle - Get admission to SeaWorld San Diego plus dining for one low price! This great value ticket allows you to eat at most restaurants throughout the park and includes beers, wines and cocktails!
SeaWorld California Opening Schedule
- January - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- February - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- March - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- April - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- May - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- June Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- July - Daily
- August - Daily except 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 and 31 August
- September - Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- October - Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- November - Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; daily during Thanksgiving Week
- December - Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; Daily 19-31 December
Gates normally open at 10.00am.
Tips & Tricks - SeaWorld® California
Fancy watching the Shamu show? Bring a disposable waterproof camera: There's wet, and there's Shamu wet. If you're in the Soak Zone at Shamu stadium, you'll have a lot more fun watching kids' reactions if you don't have to watch out for an expensive camera.
Our guide to SeaWorld® California
Minimum Height Required: 54" (137 cm)
Get ready to feel EElectrified! The tallest, fastest roller coaster in San Diego is here! This multi-launch coaster boost riders to 60mph forwards and backwards with high-energy twists, electrifying loops and an inverted heartline roll. Electric Eel is 853 feet of pure excitement.
Minimum Height Required: 48" (122 cm)
Minimum Height Required: 48" (122cm)
The first of its kind in the World, Tidal Twister at SeaWorld California in San Diego is a unique duelling roller coaster ride featuring high-speed turns and upside-down twists. Accelerating to 30mph, riders twist and bank as if they are riding the tide along a tight figure-8 track that includes dynamic Zero-G roll at the centre section.
Minimum Height Required: 42" (107 cm)
Sesame Street Bay of Play
Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation
Average 4.5 out of 5 (96 customer reviews)