SeaWorld® California One-Day Ticket plus All-Day-Dining
- Free cancellations*
- 49 booked
- 66 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the rides, enjoy the animals and enjoy the food!
Get admission to SeaWorld San Diego plus All-Dining for one low price! This great value ticket allows you to eat at most restaurants throughout the park until the published closing time and means you never have to reach for your wallet!
Our guide to SeaWorld® California One-Day Ticket plus All-Day-Dining
Adventure is calling! Discover a host of incredible wildlife-inspired thrill rides and family-friendly attractions that put you right at the heart of the marine world at SeaWorld in San Diego.
Thrill seekers should head straight to the heart-racing Electric Eel™, a multi-launch coaster with high-energy twists, electrifying loops and inversions. Then feel the thrill of Tidal Twister™, a unique duelling rollercoaster ride featuring high-speed turns and upside-down twists. Soaring more than 60 mph, SeaWorld’s all-new coaster, Emperor, is the tallest and fastest floorless dive coaster in the state. Dangle and drop more than 150 ft on Emperor before plunging 90 degrees into exhilarating loops, a tribute to the Emperor penguins’ journey from chilly, frosted cliffs to their deep dive into the depths of the ocean. Emperor is California’s first floorless dive coaster. And launching in 2023, experience every icy thrill as you navigate three exhilarating launches and reach wind-whipping speeds of up to 40 miles per hour on Arctic Rescue, the Fastest and Longest Straddle Coaster on the West Coast.
Connect with the sea through up-close animal encounters with sea lions, penguins and dolphins. Witness live natural killer whale behaviours up close in Orca Encounter™ then race, explore and play at the interactive attraction Turtle Reef where you’ll experience the world of the sea turtle.
The laughter and learning of Sesame Street come to life at Sesame Street Bay of Play featuring seven Sesame Street-themed dry rides, an interactive musical play area, and eleven water attractions including a 500,000-gallon wave pool – one of the largest in Southern California.
A day at SeaWorld California feels like an ocean adventure worthy of the seven seas.
All Day Dining Deal
Eat and drink all day as often as once every hour at SeaWorld San Diego for one low price. Visit any of these participating restaurants for one entrée, plus one side or dessert. Also, choose one soft beverage or iced tea:
- Explorer’s Café
- Shipwreck Reef Café®
- Calypso Bay Smokehouse
- Mama Stella’s® Pizza Kitchen
- SeaWorld California One-Day Ticket plus All-Day-Dining can be downloaded directly to your smartphone from your Customer Account as soon as you receive your email notification
- Alternatively, print the tickets in advance if you do not own a smartphone
- Scan the barcode at guest services at the front of the park entrance to retrieve an admission ticket and wristband that will allow all-day dining at participating restaurants.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld® California One-Day Ticket plus All-Day-Dining
- This ticket must be redeemed at Guest Services or participating restaurants for a wristband. Wristbands must be worn at all times and be secured tightly to the wrist to be valid. Tampered wristbands are not valid.
- Tickets are open-dated and can be activated at any time during the calendar year selected.
- The ticket may not be copied, transferred, resold or refunded and is only valid for the person listed on the ticket. Will be confiscated or revoked without restitution for misuse.
- All-Day Dining entitles the purchaser up to three items each time they pass through the line as often as once every hour until the restaurant closes.
- The All-Day Dining Deal participating restaurants (subject to change without notice): Explorer’s Café, Shipwreck Reef Café, Calypso Bay Smokehouse, Mama Stella’s Pizza Kitchen.
- No front-of-line access at restaurants. Sharing and take-out are prohibited.
- The ticket is non-replaceable, non-transferable and not for resale.
- Children under 3 may share with an adult.
- Restaurants, menus and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Rides, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.