Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
Save up to 38% on the combined price of individual admission tickets!
- 210 booked
- 39 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a flight on The Wheel at ICON Park, admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando and admission to the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium with this fantastic value-for-money ticket.
Our guide to Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
With 360-degree views on The Wheel at ICON Park, a 360-degree underwater tunnel at SEA Life Orlando Aquarium, selfies with the stars at Madame Tussauds and a host of favourite bars and restaurants, there’s more to Orlando than meets the eye. Treat your family to an extra degree of awesome with the Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium.
The Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium is a fully flexible open-dated ticket voucher allowing you to visit the three ICON Park attractions on a date and time that best suits your holiday itinerary. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day, but all three attractions must be visited within 30 days of your visit to the first attraction.
- The Wheel at Icon Park: Take a flight on the largest observation wheel on the east coast of the USA and experience the beauty of Orlando in a way you’ve never experienced it before. As the capsule is effortlessly lifted up to 400 feet, enjoy views of downtown Orlando, the nearby theme parks and the beautiful lakes of central Florida. The Wheel at ICON Park will even lift you high enough to see all the way to Cape Canaveral on Florida’s East Coast! Tickets for The Wheel at ICON Park are fully flexible, allowing you to take a flight at any time and you do not need to commit to a time or date to visit ICON Park before you arrive in Orlando.
- SEA LIFE Orlando: Dive into an underwater world at SEA LIFE Aquarium and come fin-to-fin with more than 5000 marine creatures from around the globe! Find yourself surrounded by turtles and sharks as you enter the 360-degree ocean tunnel and stare in wonder at the spectacular floor-to-ceiling 12-foot ocean displays. See colourful fish, mystical seahorses, stunning blooms of jellyfish and giant Pacific octopus. Use your SEA LIFE Orlando tickets to find out the secrets of the Atlantic, explore beautiful tropical waters of the Indian Ocean and be amazed by the wonders of the Pacific.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: STRUT WITH THE STARS! Come one, come all to the marvelous Madame Tussauds Orlando featuring the Justice League heroes! Dazzle your friends with the ultimate selfie. Are you ready to strike a pose with Taylor Swift, swing punches with Ali, and save the world with Aquaman, Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman?
ICON Park is located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. There are plenty of bars and restaurants at Icon Park, making it a great venue to visit at lunchtimes and during the evening.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
- You will be sent an open-dated ticket that can be used at any time on your holiday.
- Ticket entitles you to one flight on the The Wheel at Icon Park and one admission to both SEA LIFE Orlando and Madame Tussauds Orlando. All three attractions must be visited within 30 days of visiting the first attraction. There is no refund should you not visit the 3 attractions.
- Flights on The Wheel at Icon Park are subject to availability and operate from 10.00am to 10.00pm during the week and 10.00am to 12.00am at weekends.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 2 years and under fly for free.
- *Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the event date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Icon Park Big Three Combo: The Wheel, Madame Tussauds & Sealife Aquarium
Do I need to book a date in advance?
No AttractionTickets.com will send you an open-dated Icon Park Big Three Combo. This fully flexible ticket can be used at any time on your holiday subject to availability. All attractions must be visited within 30 days of visiting the first attraction.
Where is Icon Park?
The Icon Park complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. Free parking is available onsite.
What time does the The Wheel at ICON Park close?
Flights on The Wheel at ICON Park are available until 10.00pm on weekdays and 12.00am at weekends (subject to change). There are plenty of bars and restaurants at ICON Park, making it a great attraction to visit during the evening.