Disney After Hours Boo Bash Tickets
4.5 stars: Based on 22266 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Halloween... with a Disney twist!
Rediscover Magic Kingdom Park after dark at this frightfully fun Halloween-themed bash running on select nights from August to October.
Our guide to Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park
Be among a limited number of lucky guests to enjoy this spooky after-hours experience featuring captivating Halloween-themed cavalcades, enjoy Character Sightings with some of your favourite Disney friends in full Halloween dress, treat stops with ice cream novelties and popcorn plus shorter waiting times for over 20 popular Magic Kingdom rides. Enjoy frightfully fun entertainment, photo ops, tasty treats and park entry as early as 7.00pm.
Get your favourite costume ready for Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park! On select nights from August through to the end of October, frighteningly fun experiences come to life across Magic Kingdom Park. Take in all the special lighting that casts Cinderella Castle in a spectral glow, Halloween-themed music, theming effects and magical decorations as you look for many of your favourite Disney Characters and Disney Villains dressed up for the occasion. Enjoy special goodies and experience all the excitement of villainous entertainment! But hurry, ticket availability is limited - choose from selected nights of incredible spooky fun you’ll never forget!
- Be Bewitched by Halloween Cavalcades - Get swept up in the Halloween spirit with captivating, themed cavalcades including Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and pals—dressed in hauntingly boo-tiful Halloween costumes; Disney Villain Halloween Cavalcade led by Gaston, followed by fellow fiends like Dr. Facilier, the Queen of Hearts and Jafar, celebrating just how wonderful it is to be wicked; and Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade in a procession worthy of the Pumpkin King from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Keep your eyes peeled for the fire-breathing dragon, Maleficent as she slinks her way through the park at night.
- Spot Favorite Friends and Fiends - Enjoy Character Sightings and catch a performance by the Cadaver Dans. Be on the lookout for Goofy, Chip 'n' Dale, Miss Carlotta, Miss Renatta and Broome the Butler at the Haunted Mansion, Foulfellow and Gideon. And be sure to catch the Cadaver Dans as they make a special comeback (from the dead) appearance. These spooky songsters emerge from their tombs for a cappella performances. You won’t want to miss this—it’s to die for!
- Trick or Treat Throughout Magic Kingdom Park - It wouldn't be Halloween without gathering up some goodies! From land to land, get your fill of sweets, snacks and more.
Spend Less Time in Line
Along with devilish Halloween décor and special entertainment, most of Magic Kingdom Park's popular attractions will be open for your enjoyment throughout Disney After Hours Boo Bash. Enjoy shorter wait times for 20 popular Magic Kingdom Park rides and attractions including
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Jungle Cruise
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- And more!
Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Disney After Hours Boo Bash Tickets are only valid for the date purchased. All attractions, experiences and event elements are subject to change without notice.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in August, September and October from 7.00pm to midnight.
- The ticket is valid only for admission to the Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park from 7.00pm to 12.30am on the date selected. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Tickets are on request and the chosen date is not confirmed until your tickets have been processed.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest. Masks of any kind may not be worn.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER Costumes and some masks may be worn; masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
Frequently Asked Questions for Disney After Hours Boo Bash at Magic Kingdom Park
Can I trick-or-treat if I have a food allergy?
When you arrive for Disney After Hours Boo Bash, see a Cast Member to pick up a teal treat bag—the official color of food allergy awareness—after entering the event, or from official Allergy-Friendly Centers at Town Square Theater and Heritage House. Then, when you trick-or-treat with your teal bag, Cast Members will give you a teal token at each treat station. Later on, you can redeem your teal tokens at our Allergy-Friendly Centers to receive your special treats!
Can I come dressed for the occasion?
Before brewing up your make-believe best, please read the official costume guidelines for Disney After Hours Boo Bash or simply visit Shop Disney Parks to put together the pumpkin-perfect disguise. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Masks of any kind may not be worn by guests aged 14 and above. For guests aged 13 and under, costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.