Platinum Desert Safari Dubai
Dubai's most Luxurious Desert Safari
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the most luxurious desert safari in the United Arab Emirates, meticulously created for guests seeking the finer things in life.
Our guide to Platinum Desert Safari Dubai
Explore the Dubai Desert in an ultra-premium Range Rover driven by a professional Conservation Guide. During your nature drive, you will learn more about the Dubai desert’s fauna and flora and what makes it so unique. You might also be able to spot native wildlife. Stop and take envy-inducing pictures on dunes, at a Ghaf tree forest and a beautiful, remote lake.
As the sun sets over the dunes, witness a spectacular falconry performance by an experienced falconer while savouring sunset canapés and sipping on sparkling juice. For dinner, relax in a serene desert oasis and embark on a fine-dining six-course culinary journey. Your private cabana is surrounded by the rolling dunes and quiet, peaceful desert. The evening ends with captivating entertainment of fire and acrobatics that will leave you at the edge of your seat.
Get picked up in a Range Rover between 2.30pm and 4.30pm, depending on the season. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time around noon on the day of your desert safari.
Approximately 7 hours in total
Sample Menu: (Subject to Change)
Goat Cheese Praline - Creamy goat cheese with cashew nuts, brazil nuts, dried cranberries, parsley, and honey.
Smoked Salmon and Caviar Served on grilled eggplant and finished with sour cream and dill.
Creamy Broccoli Soup With coriander and cream
Gently Spiced Lentil Soup With onion, black pepper, cumin, lime, coriander, potato, carrot, garlic, and celery
- Burrata Cheese and Cherry Tomato Salad With roasted beetroot, basil pesto, rucola, and gem lettuce.
- Fresh Fruity Chicken Salad With croutons, cucumber, blueberry, green apple, brazil nuts, fresh mint, and gem lettuce, tossed in a yogurt dressing.
- Mediterranean Prawns and Buffalo Mozzarella With fresh mango, tossed in orange olive and oil dressing finished with roasted pine nuts.
- Japanese Beef Tataki Marinated in soy sauce, tossed in sesame, and served on a bed of micro cress, marinated red radish, and tataki sauce.
- Australian Grass Fed Beef Fillet Served with creamy pepper sauce, sautéed broccoli and carrots, and crisp potato wedges.
- Organic Free Range Chicken with Honey Mustard Dressing Served with crispy beef bacon, sautéed asparagus, carrots, brussels sprouts, and crisp potato wedges.
- Norwegian Grilled Salmon and Tiger Prawns Served with cauliflower purée, roasted asparagus, brussels sprouts, and rucola.
- Old-Fashioned Apple Pie With walnuts and cinnamon, served hot with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, and mint.
- Classic Tiramisu Biscuit soaked in espresso, mascarpone cream, and finished with dark chocolate powder.
- Lava Chocolate Cake Rich chocolate cake with a melting core served hot with vanilla ice cream.
- Sparkling Apple Juice | Lemon Mint Juice | Still Water Sparkling Water | Arabic Coffee | Tea
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Platinum Desert Safari Dubai
- As the desert can get quite warm during the day all year round, we suggest bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and cool, comfortable clothes. For desert safaris in the winter, we recommend bringing something warm to wear.
- Arabic jackets (Besht) are available for guests in the camp on request should the temperature drop.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old
- Infants below 12 months are not permitted on our nature drive, however we can arrange an alternative on request
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 will be accepted at the child rate
- This safari includes a six-course fine-dining menu; however, please inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking. We can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, kosher-style, gluten-free.
- Not suitable for any pregnant guest during their last trimester
- Pick up from Dubai Hotels between 230pm and 430pm (depends on the season)
- Return to the Hotel between 930pm and 1130pm.
- Bathroom facilities are available at the camp.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.