Sky Lagoon Pure Pass & Northern Lights Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Start your journey at the latest amazing Geothermal Spa in Iceland. Immerse yourself in warmth at the oceanside geothermal lagoon. The dramatic North Atlantic Ocean stretches out before you. Above, glowing sunsets and stormy skies dazzle, and sometimes the dancing Northern Lights put on a stunning all-natural show.
Our guide to Sky Lagoon Pure Pass & Northern Lights Tour
Sky Lagoon is about that Icelandic feeling of warmth and wonder. Join us for rejuvenation and inspiration at the edge of the world.
After the unique bath, we will take you back to Reykjavík where you will have free time before you go to see the glory of the northern lights in Iceland! A truly unforgettable experience!
The tour takes you to see a spectacular phenomenon which can be seen from late August to mid-April. The northern lights, also known as the aurora borealis, are caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the Magnetic Pole. But where do we take you? The experts decide where the best location is each night, so the exact route is not known in advance. One of the most important factors is that we go away from the city lights. Based on the weather and aurora forecast, we decide if it is worth going at all. If yes, our experts decide on the best place to go.
Departure Time: 3.00pm
Duration: 6.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sky Lagoon Pure Pass & Northern Lights Tour
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Depending on hotel locations etc. this can sometimes take 15-45 minutes. Once everyone is present, your tour will depart.
- Minimum age for this tour is 12 years old.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.