Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Lunch with a view!
A lunch cruise is the best way to combine million-dollar harbour views with spectacular dining. Board the elegant MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2, for a premium two or three-course a la carte lunch on the exclusive Upper Deck.
Our guide to Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
Our Top Deck Lunch cruise offers an exceptional experience for you, your guests and loved ones. Amazing photo opportunities, great service and quality dining. It's one of the CBD's top long lunch spots with views of Sydney that go on forever and a popular à la carte menu prepared to order by the onboard chefs.
Choose from the zippy 90-minute 2-course Top Deck Lunch, ideal for a shorter lunch or for those with a little more time, the 3-course Top Deck lunch. Let Family and Friends come together with endless plates of food and wine and finish with memories that last a lifetime.
This is one waterfront restaurant you won't want to miss!
Top Deck 3 Course Lunch
- 3-course à la carte menu with expanded main course options including Australian Premium Beef
- Your choice of one or two 90-minute circuits of Sydney Harbour for up to 3 hours on board the air-conditioned super-cruiser Sydney 2000
- Two departures at 12:00pm and 12:30pm
Top Deck 2 Course Lunch
- 2-course à la carte menu
- One 90-minute circuit of Sydney Harbour onboard the air-conditioned super-cruiser Sydney 2000
- Three departures at 12:00pm, 12:30pm and 1.30pm
There are two points where you can embark:
- 12.00pm and 1.30pm at No.1 Jetty King St Wharf (Darling Harbour)
- 12.30pm at No 6 Jetty Circular Quay
Please select the correct time when making your booking. You may disembark at either location.
Guaranteed Window Seating - Upgrade your experience and enjoy the superb view from the expansive windows no matter where you are seated on the vessel.
Sample Menu options (subject to change without notice)
- Smoked Salmon with herb salad of dill, lime, capers, and Cornichons (GF)
- Crispy Pear and Garden Leaf Salad with toasted walnuts and Grana Padano (V, GF) (V Available)
- Pumpkin, Ricotta & Goats Cheese Ravioli served with Napolitana Sauce and topped with Italian aged Grana Padano (V)
- Black Angus Riverina Beef Sirloin with creamy potato pave, baby beets, carrot batons and a shiraz jus (GF) (only available on the 3-Course option)
- Gremolata Rubbed Barramundi served with salsa verde, roast vegetable medley and fried caper berries.
- Twice Cooked Crispy Skin Chicken with creamy potato cake, roast pumpkin, baby spinach and honeyed carrots.
- Middle-Eastern Eggplant, slow-cooked and served with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta & marinated semi-dried tomatoes (VG, V) (GF)
Dessert (only available on the 3-Course option)
- Lemon & Lime Tart served with a dollop of double cream (V, GF)
- Malibu & Coconut Slice served with mango coulis
- Chocolate Rasberry Coconut Pebble with rasberry sauce (VG)
Children's Menu (aged 4-15 years. Subject to change without notice):
- Pasta of the Day topped with Napolitana sauce
- Chicken with fat-cut fries or salad and served with tomato sauce
Dessert (only available on the 3-Course option)
- Vanilla Ice Cream with chocolate sauce
2 to 3.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Captain Cook Top Deck Lunch Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- The Child price (4-15 years inclusive) includes a meal from the child menu only. If you require an adult menu you will need to purchase an adult ticket. Up to 4 children per paying adult can receive a child price. Additional children must request an adult ticket and are given the choice of an adult or child menu.
- Should a customer book Child Fares in excess of the one (1) Adult per four (4) Children ratio, the additional children will be required to pay the difference between the Adult and Child Fare prior to boarding.
- Any alcohol included is substituted for soft drinks for children under 18 years.
- Passengers must arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to departure to collect tickets from the ticket box (located at No.6 Jetty Road Circular Quay or No.1 Jetty King Street Wharf).
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual.
- Wheelchair access - Ocean Deck on Sydney 2000 and Main Deck on Captain Cook 3 are wheelchair accessible.
- Your vessel picks up from Darling Harbour, then Circular Quay before making a round-trip circuit of the Harbour.
- All meals are prepared fresh onboard. Special menus may operate on special event dates. Due to the nature of cruising we have limited time to prepare and serve our menus. Most à la carte menus contain vegetarian and gluten-free options however requests for special diets, substitutions and modifications of our public Dining Experience menus will be politely declined.
- Infants 0-3 years may travel free of charge with no food/beverage provided OR purchase a Child Fare and receive the Child Menu. Please advise the number of infants travelling at the time of booking.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator before 24 hours of your chosen activity date. No refund for bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.