Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
4.4 stars: Based on 8 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the best of New York with this open-top Hop-on Hop-off bus tour that takes you to all the city’s iconic must-sees such as Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Central Park and more.
Our guide to Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
No more worrying about getting lost in the subways or hailing a taxi! The Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour enables you to get on and off the bus at a number of exciting places to explore at your leisure.
You can take a break whenever you wish to visit attractions and landmarks and re-join the tour at your convenience. With magnificent views from an open-top bus, this is the perfect introduction to the city that never sleeps!
Hop-on board Big Bus Tours’ sightseeing tour to experience the best views of New York's distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history.
With two carefully designed routes and 14 different stops, you can soak up the famous sights of Manhattan Island on the Downtown and Uptown Routes.
- Classic Tour: One Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus ticket giving you access to the Downtown and Uptown Loops to explore all Manhattan has to offer for the day.
The Downtown Loop (Red) - Runs every 15-30 minutes from 9.30am to 4.30pm. The full loop takes 2 hours.
The Downtown Loop is the best way to explore Lower Manhattan including popular neighbourhoods such as the Flatiron District, Union Square, Little Italy, Chinatown, Soho & NoHo, Greenwich Village & the East Village, Chelsea and the Financial District. Wander around Wall St. to see the infamous Stock Exchange and charging bull, eat your way through Little Italy and Chinatown then shop till you drop at all the high-end or boutique stores SoHo is famous for! You’ll also find the Brooklyn Bridge and access to our Brooklyn Loop and sightseeing cruise on the Downtown Loop.
Highlights: Times Square – Empire State Building – United Nations – Statue Of Liberty – Rockefeller Center – Chinatown/ Little Italy/SoHo
The Uptown Loop (Blue) - Runs every 20-25 minutes from 10.00am to 5.00pm. The full loop takes 2 hours.
The Uptown Loop takes you from Midtown, up around Central Park and through cultural Harlem. Home to some of New York’s most popular Museums, the Upper East & West Side are ideal to get lost in history and the arts exploring the American Museum of Natural History, the Museum of the City of New York, the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Take in a Jazz or Gospel performance up in Harlem and discover the largest Anglican Church in the world, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
Highlights: Times Square – Central Park – Columbus Circle – Metropolitan Museum of Art - The Guggenheim
Average 4.4 out of 5 (8 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print it in advance or present it on your smartphone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
- Big Bus New York runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets? •
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.