Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
4.7 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
Nothing beats experiencing the Big Apple Big Bus style!
Discover the best of New York with this open-top Hop-on Hop-off bus tour that takes you to all the city’s iconic must-sees such as Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Central Park and more. You will also get introduced to its hidden gems and atmospheric neighbourhoods such as SoHo, NoLita, Chinatown, Harlem and Brooklyn, all while listening to informative and entertaining commentary from a live guide.
Our guide to Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
No more worrying about getting lost in the subways or hailing a taxi! The Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour enables you to get on and off the bus at a number of exciting places to explore at your leisure.
You can take a break whenever you wish to visit attractions and landmarks and re-join the tour at your convenience. With magnificent views from an open-top bus, this is the perfect introduction to the city that never sleeps!
Hop-on board Big Bus Tours’ sightseeing tour to experience the best views of New York's distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history.
With five carefully designed routes and over 35 different stops, you can soak up the famous sights of Manhattan Island on the Downtown, Midtown and Uptown Routes. Hop on the Brooklyn Tour to discover the rich culture of the city's most populated borough.
And don't miss the Night Tour, giving you the opportunity to see the Big Apple in all its evening glory.
There are four different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic Tour: One Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus ticket giving you access to the Downtown and Uptown Loops to explore all Manhattan has to offer for the day.
- Premium Tour: Extend your Big Bus experience with the Premium Tour by enjoying all the Classic Tour has to offer but for TWO days. In addition, you can venture further by riding either the Brooklyn Loop or Harlem Loop OR Panoramic Night Tour. The Premium Ticket also includes the one-hour sightseeing cruise
- Deluxe Tour: Go big or go home! As well as being valid for three days, the Deluxe Tour includes access to the Brooklyn Loop, the Harlem Loop, the Panoramic Night Tour and a 1-hour Sightseeing Cruise.
- Night Tour: Experience the glamour of New York, illuminated by night. The Big Bus New York Night Tour departs every evening between 6.00pm and 8.00pm in the winter and 7.00pm and 9.00pm in the summer months, showcasing the best of the Big Apple after dark.
The Downtown Loop (Red) - Runs every 15-20 minutes from 8.00am to 6.00pm in summer (5.00pm in winter). The full loop takes 2 hours.
The Downtown Loop is the best way to explore Lower Manhattan including popular neighbourhoods such as the Flatiron District, Union Square, Little Italy, Chinatown, Soho & NoHo, Greenwich Village & the East Village, Chelsea and the Financial District. Wander around Wall St. to see the infamous Stock Exchange and charging bull, eat your way through Little Italy and Chinatown then shop till you drop at all the high-end or boutique stores SoHo is famous for! You’ll also find the Brooklyn Bridge and access to our Brooklyn Loop and sightseeing cruise on the Downtown Loop.
Highlights: Times Square – Empire State Building – United Nations – Statue Of Liberty – Rockefeller Center – Chinatown/ Little Italy/SoHo
The Uptown Loop (Blue) - Runs every 20-25 minutes from 9.00am to 6.00pm in summer (5.00pm in winter). The full loop takes 2 hours.
The Uptown Loop takes you from Midtown, up around Central Park and through cultural Harlem. Home to some of New York’s most popular Museums, the Upper East & West Side are ideal to get lost in history and the arts exploring the American Museum of Natural History, the Museum of the City of New York, the Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Take in a Jazz or Gospel performance up in Harlem and discover the largest Anglican Church in the world, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
Highlights: Central Park – Apollo Theatre – Metropolitan Museum – American Museum of Natural History – Grant’s Tomb – Church of St. John The Divine - The Plaza Hotel.
The Brooklyn Loop (Green) - Runs every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 3.00pm. The full loop takes 1.5 hours.
Brooklyn is the most populated borough of New York, featuring 350 years of history and an incredible collection of celebrities, artists, landmarks and culture. Make your way across the historic Manhattan Bridge while taking in spectacular views of downtown Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge. Enjoy the sights of downtown Brooklyn as you pass by the Barclay Center and the Grand Army Plaza. Hop-off the tour to visit the Brooklyn Museum, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden or simply wander through the Brownstones and culture filled streets.
Highlights: Brooklyn Bridge – Manhattan Bridge – Prospect Park – Grand Army Plaza.
Panoramic Night Tour - Runs daily every 30 minutes from 7.00pm to 9.00pm April to October and 6.00pm to 8.00pm November to March. The full loop takes 1.5 hours.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the city the never sleeps! See its beautiful lights as you tour through Times Square and catch a breathtaking view of lower Manhattan as you cross over the Manhattan Bridge. Finish the tour with views of the famous Radio City Music Hall, home to the Christmas Spectacular Rockettes.
Highlights: Manhattan Skyline at Night –Times Square at Night – Brooklyn Waterfront.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
We paid for the one day tour but when we picked up our tickets at their office they gave us a 2 day ticket which was a pleasant surprise. We went on the uptown and downtown tours and it stopped near all the main attractions. Good local tour guides.
John Mcmann reviewed 01 Dec,2019
Always love doing the big bus hop on hop off, we have used them before in New York and in London great way to see things.
Trusted Customer reviewed 01 Sep,2019
Easy to use no hassle. They scan give you a ticket that is used every time. Good idea to photograph it though on your phone in case you lose it.
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 Aug,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- You must redeem your voucher at any Big Bus stop at the start of your tour.
- Tickets MUST be used on consecutive days.
- Ticket is valid for 6 months after purchase date.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Once collected, tickets MUST be kept in a safe place. If a ticket is lost, a replacement cannot be reissued.
- Big Bus New York runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.