4th of July Fireworks Flight
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the fantastic Fourth of July fireworks show aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter with a perfect view of the Las Vegas fireworks displays.
Our guide to 4th of July Fireworks Flight
If you're planning to visit Las Vegas in summer, there's no better time than during the 4th of July!
You don't have to experience the Las Vegas Strip fireworks from the ground, though! This nighttime helicopter tour lifts you into the night sky and offers perfect views some of the most impressive fireworks displays in the country.
For 25-30 minutes circle the Las Vegas Strip with views of the various Fireworks displays as well as taking in views of world famous hotels such as the Wynn, The Stratoshpere, MGM, Ceaesars Palace, The Venetian and many more.
Make sure you brig your camera, as times like these don't come along very often.
Beat the summer heat in an air-conditioned helicopter and celebrate Independence Day like a true V.I.P.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $5 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers.
Approximately 25-30 minutes.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 4th of July Fireworks Flight
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $5 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off are available from selected hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Mccarran Airport just a 10-20 minute transfer from the Strip.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes in total.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $50 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
Frequently Asked Questions for 4th of July Fireworks Flight
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $50 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate - you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect
- What should I bring?
Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.