Highlights Over the Grand Canyon
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Tick off the Grand Canyon's major highlights on this scenic flight...
If you are pushed for time then this 70-minute sightseeing flight offers the perfect solution by delivering spectacular views of the Grand Canyon and its surrounding landscape.
Our guide to Highlights Over the Grand Canyon
This bite-sized but spectacular 70 minute airplane tour is a great way of seeing the Grand Canyon's highlights and stunning surrounding scenery without taking up too much time.
Take to the skies above historic Boulder City to experience wonderful views of Lake Mead and the engineering marvel of the Hoover Dam before passing over the Mohave Desert where you will see the Colorado River carving its way along and creating the Grand Canyon itself.
Soak up the brilliant colours, the rocky gorges, the depp ravines and try to appreciate the sheer scale of this natural wonder which reveals two billion years of geologic history.
The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks.
Daily, year round.
Multiple times per day. See Flight schedule above.
Approximately 4 hours hotel to hotel.
*Fuel Surcharge - All Tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers.
Tips & Tricks - Highlights Over the Grand Canyon
For most of the Grand Canyon Plane tours you will need to bring a photo ID to check-in.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Highlights Over the Grand Canyon
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Prime Time Tickets are for departures between 9.00am to 11.30am.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Infants aged 0-1 years fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardians lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- All airplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 300 pounds (21.4 stone) or more will be charged for an additional seat.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- *Fuel Surcharge - All Tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Highlights Over the Grand Canyon
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $100 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.