Save £45 on Grand Celebration Flights!
Book NOW, for early morning flights up until 31st March, to see one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £277 per person! Save £45 per person!Book early!
Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of March!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of March to save 10%More Info
These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Visionary Air Tour
3 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Tick off the Grand Canyon's major highlights on this scenic flight...
If you are pushed for time then this 70-minute sightseeing flight offers the perfect solution by delivering spectacular views of the Grand Canyon and its surrounding landscape.
Our guide to Visionary Air Tour
This bite-sized but spectacular 70 minute airplane tour is a great way of seeing the Grand Canyon's highlights and stunning surrounding scenery without taking up too much time.
Take to the skies above historic Boulder City to experience wonderful views of Lake Mead and the engineering marvel of the Hoover Dam before passing over the Mohave Desert where you will see the Colorado River carving its way along and creating the Grand Canyon itself.
Soak up the brilliant colours, the rocky gorges, the depp ravines and try to appreciate the sheer scale of this natural wonder which reveals two billion years of geologic history.
The twin otter plane is fully air-conditioned and built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks.
Visionary Air Tour
For some live country music and great southern food, make your way to Toby Keith’s “I Love That Bar” in Harrah’s.
Average 3 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visionary Air Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- There is a choice of 3 tickets. Prime Time Tickets for departures between 9.00am to 11.30am, Early Bird ticket for pre-7am departures and Off-peak tickets for all other times.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions for Visionary Air Tour
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $100 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.