Save £45 on Grand Celebration Flights!
Book NOW, for early morning flights up until 31st March, to see one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £277 per person! Save £45 per person!Book early!
Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of March!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of March to save 10%More Info
These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight
4.7 stars: Based on 3 reviews via
Experience incredible view unobtainable from the ground...
Experience magical birds-eye views of Las Vegas’ dazzling neon lights in a way unimaginable from the ground on a memorable Las Vegas helicopter night flight. Soar over the world famous hotels aboard a deluxe Eco-Star helicopter - the Rolls Royce of helicopters - and enjoy the city of lights in all it's night time glory.
Our guide to Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight
Vegas Nights is an amazing 12-15 minute night-time helicopter tour which flies over the incredible sights and sprawling mega-resorts of the Las Vegas Strip in an ECO-Star helicopter, the 'limousine of the sky'.
Experience the neon extravaganza of the Las Vegas ‘Strip’ and historic downtown 'Glitter Gulch' in a way which is almost unimaginable from the ground!
As you rise above the City of Lights look out for the fountains at the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Volcano at the Mirage, the Venetian’s St. Mark’s Square, the New York New York skyline and the massive Stratosphere Tower rising 1,149 feet into the air.
Continue on to Fremont Street and Historic Downtown Vegas where it all began before returning back along the strip passing through the space beam of the Luxor Pyramid.
You will be served champagne to toast your Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight at the Las Vegas Helicopter Terminal prior to your flight departure.
Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight
For some live country music and great southern food, make your way to Toby Keith’s “I Love That Bar” in Harrah’s.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)
Champagne on arrival as much as you want while you wait. Helicopter is over the strip and back
Cara Jones reviewed 22 Dec,2019
This is a must! Such professional people. And what a view
Nicola Taylor reviewed 28 Oct,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is only available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- A $5 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat. the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.upon check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
Frequently Asked Questions for Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.