- Free cancellations*
- 29 booked
- 25 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience incredible view unobtainable from the ground...
Experience magical birds-eye views of Las Vegas’ dazzling neon lights in a way unimaginable from the ground on a memorable Las Vegas helicopter night flight. Soar over the world famous hotels aboard a deluxe Eco-Star helicopter - the Rolls Royce of helicopters - and enjoy the city of lights in all it's night time glory.
Our guide to Vegas Views
Vegas Nights is an amazing 12-15 minute night-time helicopter tour which flies over the incredible sights and sprawling mega-resorts of the Las Vegas Strip in an ECO-Star helicopter, the 'limousine of the sky'.
Experience the neon extravaganza of the Las Vegas ‘Strip’ and historic downtown 'Glitter Gulch' in a way which is almost unimaginable from the ground!
As you rise above the City of Lights look out for the fountains at the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Volcano at the Mirage, the Venetian’s St. Mark’s Square, the New York New York skyline and the massive Stratosphere Tower rising 1,149 feet into the air.
Continue on to Fremont Street and Historic Downtown Vegas where it all began before returning back along the strip passing through the space beam of the Luxor Pyramid.
You will be served champagne to toast your Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight at the Las Vegas Helicopter Terminal prior to your flight departure.
Flights run at various times over the year - check calendar for available slots.
Flight time is 12 to 15 minutes; total experience door to door is around 2 hours.
Tips & Tricks - Vegas Views
Take a camera and make the memories of this unimaginable experience last for ever!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Vegas Views
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is only available from hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- If you haven't booked the option WITH transportation you must make your own way to the Maverick terminal at 6075 S. Las Vegas Blvd, at least 45 mins before your scheduled departure.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat. the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.upon check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Vegas Views
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Vegas Views Reviews
Brilliant, loved this. Great way to see Vegas.
Trusted Customer reviewed Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight 15 Nov, 2022
An absolutely incredible helicopter flight over the Las Vegas strip on the evening of our wedding. Highly recommended
Elliot Watson reviewed Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight 29 Sep, 2022
Champagne on arrival as much as you want while you wait. Helicopter is over the strip and back
Cara Jones reviewed Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight 22 Dec, 2019
This is a must! Such professional people. And what a view
Nicola Taylor reviewed Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight 28 Oct, 2019
Easy to book would definitely recommend
Nicholas Spacey reviewed Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight 27 Feb, 2019