Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore Las Vegas!
Experience the breathtaking spectacle of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip and Downtown District from the top deck of an open-top double-decker bus. Enjoy the freedom to hop on and off as many times as you wish, at any one of the 9 stops. Hop off to roll a winner at the MGM Grand or Bellagio, visit The Mob Museum or stop for a picture at the Las Vegas sign... the choice is yours!
Our guide to Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Soak up the excitement and entertainment aboard a Big Bus Las Vegas sightseeing tour. Immerse yourself in the city's exuberant non-stop hustle and bustle with our flexible tours, which allow you to hop on and hop off the bus as much as you like.
Discover the Downtown District and the Las Vegas Strip from stops that are conveniently situated among the city's most popular sights and attractions. Las Vegas may be explored at your own pace as buses are expected to arrive at stations every 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the season. Our bus excursions give you the opportunity to explore Las Vegas at your own leisure, whether you want to get off for a quick snapshot or remain for hours. You may pick between 1-day and 2-day passes as well, giving you plenty of time to see famous sites including The Strip, The Bellagio, MGM Grand, and Paris Hotel & Casino.
The hop-on hop-off facility enables you to get on and off the bus at a number of exciting places to explore at your leisure. You can take a break from your tour whenever you wish to visit attractions and landmarks and re-join the tour at your convenience
- One-Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Ticket
- Live Tour Guide
- Two-Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Ticket
- Live Tour Guide
- Two-Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Ticket
- Panoramic Night Tour
- Live Tour Guide
- The LINQ High Roller
The Day Tour (Red Route) - First bus at 10.00am. The last full tour is 5.00pm. The buses run every 20-30 minutes and the full tour duration is 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Experience the breathtaking architecture, acclaimed attractions and more than just a few hidden gems on this route. No tour of Sin City is complete without a visit to the ultimate must-see sight, the world-famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign. Stops include:
- MGM Grand / Showcase Mall
- High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- Arts & Antique District
- The Mob Museum
- The Strat
- Resort World
- Treasure Island
- Excalibur Hotel
- Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
Panoramic Night Tour (Included in the Explore ticket options only) - Departs daily at 7.00pm from High Roller / LINQ Promenade (3973 Linq Lane (bus loading zone (stop 2). The full tour duration is 2.5 hours.
As evening approaches, the city comes to life under the brilliant neon lights for which Las Vegas is known. As you stroll along the renowned Las Vegas Strip, observe the dancing fountains and exploding volcanoes. As you enter downtown, the tour takes you through casinos, wedding venues, and historical sites.
Immerse yourself in the best that downtown has to offer, including live performances, street performers, fancy-dress performers, and of course the renowned Viva Vision Light Show on Fremont Street.
The LINQ High Roller Day Ticket (Included in the Explore ticket options only) - Valid for one rotation, available every day between 2.00pm - 4.59pm.
This is your ticket to see Las Vegas from one of the World's tallest observation wheels as you take a ride on the famous High Roller! Soar 550 feet (158m) above the centre of the Las Vegas Strip and enjoy sweeping 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley. The wheel takes around 30 minutes to complete one revolution and features 28 spacious cabins.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print it in advance or present it on your smartphone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge.
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- You can redeem your voucher at start of tour at any of the Hop-on Hop-off bus stops.Recommended stops are: Stop 1: MGM Grand (outside American Eagle Store) ; Stop 2: High Roller / LINQ Promenade ; Stop 7: Treasure Island (bus stop outside Treasure Island Hotel).
- The LINQ High Roller Day Ticket (Included in the Explore ticket options only) is valid for one rotation, to be used between 2.00pm - 4.59pm daily. Tickets must be redeemed with a Big Bus Tours staff member before you head to the High Roller.
- Panoramic Night Tour (Included in the Explore ticket option only) - Departs daily at 7.00pm from High Roller / LINQ Promenade (3973 Linq Lane (bus loading zone (stop 2). Please arrive 15-20 minutes in advance to the tour departure time. Food and drink are not permitted on the tour unless it is in a locking container.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
What is the Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
Discover the basics of the Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and what makes it a must-do attraction in the city.
How does the hop-on hop-off system work?
Learn about the convenience of hopping on and off at various stops, and the flexibility it offers to explore Las Vegas at your own pace.
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Big Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Reviews
Getting the bus was a bit disorganised. The bus stop was quite hard to find as the Big Bus app wouldn’t load. Luckily we had located the stop the day before. We had to book the date we wanted to do the tour so that Big Bus knew the numbers, but when we got there we were in a long queue. Checking in was hit and miss, and despite getting to the stop at the allotted time we had quite a wait for a bus due to the number of people who had also booked the tour. The tour was very interesting though once we got going and it was good to see the strip at night and visit Freemont Street. I do recommend the tour though despite the issues with boarding the bus.
Trusted Customer reviewed Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour 26 May, 2022