Downtown Lip Smacking Foodie Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take in the culinary renaissance of downtown Vegas on this 2.5 hour tour which visits a selection of chef-driven restaurants that are all about farm-to-table, seasonal, artisan-crafted fare. Designed for those who want to experience a Vegas dining scene that has reinvented itself with an electrifying, modern flourish.
Our guide to Downtown Lip Smacking Foodie Tour
In recent years, downtown Vegas has gone uptown – in a big way. Pulsing with reinvigorated energy, it has been transformed into the city’s most exciting food scene with chef-driven restaurants, rich in personality and flavor.
Your expert guide will provide an insider’s view of downtown’s past, present and future, as you take in significant landmarks, and enjoy signature dishes at the most exhilarating neighborhood restaurants.
Forget standing in line - your experienced guide will escort you right in to the nationally acclaimed Carson Kitchen. Founded by the late-great Kerry Simon, who was known as the celebrity “rock ‘n’ roll’’ chef, it sports an open kitchen to catch all the action up-close-and-personal, as you enjoy Americana dishes elevated with whimsy and garden-fresh, seasonal ingredients.
At Therapy, get rejuvenated with contemporary comfort food served in a chic, industrial setting. It's the perfect backdrop for indulging in chicken and Red Velvet waffle sliders; Devil’s on Horseback reinterpreted with bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with truffled goat cheese; and signature baked ricotta gnudi finished with truffled fig jam and roasted almonds.
Next, at 7th & Carson, Chef Gregg Fortunato takes your palate on a tour de force ride through earth, land and sea with his menu of clever shareable plates. Fortunato makes use of the wood-fired oven to infuse dishes with delicious smoke and char. With artsy tiled tables, and a brick-lined patio full of greenery, it’s a restaurant made for lingering.
Amble through the unique Container Park, a must-stop, where shipping containers have been converted into swank boutiques, bustling restaurants and a spirited venue for free live music. In between bites, you’ll quench your thirst at Inspire. Enjoy the best view on Fremont East, three stories above Fremont Street, at the city’s largest climate-controlled rooftop lounge and beer garden.
Join us on the ultimate downtown excursion that’s guaranteed to expand your culinary horizons and tantalize your taste buds.
There are two types of ticket to choose from:
- Food only: Enjoy the 12 or more food selections on offer over the tour.
- Food plus signature beverage: Also includes three signature drinks - highly recommended!
Fridays and Saturdays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Downtown Lip Smacking Foodie Tour
- Photo ID will be required, participants need to be 21 years old or over
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date.
- Tours occur whatever the weather.
- Do any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) that we should be aware of? We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Arrive early: Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Frequently Asked Questions for Downtown Lip Smacking Foodie Tour
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.