Lip Smacking Savours of the Strip
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A glamorous evening extravaganza that is a show in and of itself as you get whisked inside the exclusive doors of up to five of Vegas’ most dynamic restaurants to sample adventurous and luxurious fare.
Our guide to Lip Smacking Savours of the Strip
The crème de la crème of tours, an invitation for true connoisseurs to indulge in gourmet dishes all prepared with utmost care by a roster of A-list chefs.
This three-hour evening tour is a show in itself as you get whisked inside the exclusive doors of Vegas’ most dynamic restaurants to sample their most adventurous and memorable fare.
Appreciate artsy plates and daring cuisines? This tour has it all. For foodies, it’s a prime time to meet new friends and a sure-bet way to hit all of Vegas’ culinary high points in one fell swoop.
At each stop, you’ll savour appetisers, entrées or desserts – comprising a complete meal designed to pique all senses. For those celebrating a special occasion, it’s an extraordinary time not soon forgotten.
What’s more, our knowledgeable guides are available to answer any questions about other must-see sights to ensure your stay is complete.
There are two types of ticket to choose from:
- Food only: Self-explanatory, simply enjoy the 12 or more food selections at four top restaurants
- Food plus signature beverage: Also includes four signature drinks - highly recommended!
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu and Sun.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lip Smacking Savours of the Strip
- Photo ID will be required.
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- Do any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) that we should be aware of? We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Arrive early: Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Frequently Asked Questions for Lip Smacking Savours of the Strip
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.