Grand Canyon Below the Rim Extended Air Tour
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This is the longest helicopter-only tour above AND below the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - at approximately 30 miles, this is twice the normal flight distance giving you more time to enjoy the views.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Below the Rim Extended Air Tour
Embark on an incredible flight to one of the Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon. A luxury van will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel to take you the ten minutes to McCarran Airport. Here you board a state-of-the-art helicopter designed with forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly trained Pilot will make sure to provide you with some informative commentary as you fly over the magnificent Hoover Dam, the Bypass Bridge and the Black Canyon en route to the Grand Canyon.
Fly past Fortification Hill, a colourful extinct volcano that has become popular with hikers and then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a 16 mile flight below the canyon rim. Soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River passing geological rock formations that have formed over millions of years.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight to Las Vegas will include other panoramic views of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness before reaching Sin City and a descent along the Strip, passing such sights as the Stratosphere, The Bellagio and Caesar's Palace, before touching down at McCarran.
4 hours from hotel to hotel. Flight duration is approximately 90 minutes.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Below the Rim Extended Air Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Hotel Transfers is only available from hotels and resorts within the La Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Below the Rim Extended Air Tour
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.