California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
- Free cancellations*
- 3 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a relaxing and picturesque journey from San Francisco to the rolling hills and golden valleys of Napa and Sonoma Counties, the premier wine growing region in North America for a day of exploration and wine tasting.
Our guide to California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
Your tour starts at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, heading north for the first highlight of the tour – the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. Take in the breathtaking views of the San Francisco skyline and Alcatraz Island while riding across the 1.7-mile span of the bridge.
The tour continues through the picturesque Marin County, heading further into California’s world-famous wine region of Sonoma and Napa Valley. Unwind and soak up the stunning scenery while we drive through beautiful vineyards, the most prized wine region of Northern California. Explore three different wineries, each with their very own charm, from small family-run wineries to large estates.
The passionate and welcoming staff are eager to share their enthusiasm and knowledge of wine with you, and during an exclusive estate tour you can learn about the traditional and modern wine-making techniques and processes. At lunch time we make a stop in Yountville or Historic Downtown Sonoma Square with its charming shops, art galleries and a wonderful variety of dining options.
Enjoy your time at leisure and relax on a lawn during a picnic, or sample some cheese and wine at one of the local shops before heading on to the next winery. Enjoy some of the best wine in the world at the various wineries in Sonoma and Napa Valley, with each tasting offering a unique experience that you can only find in Northern California.
You will have enough time to explore each winery on your own before or after the tastings, and your tour guide will lead you from winery to winery while providing fun and helpful insights on the way. After a full day of indulging into the California wine country, simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenic ride across the Golden Gate Bridge once more as the sun slowly starts to set into the Pacific Ocean.
Please note: All Wine tasting fees are included in the tour price. Winery locations are subject to change based on availability or private events
Duration : 8 hours
Average 4.6 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
- Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be aged 21 or older to sample wines.
- Customers must reconfirm the tour locally no later than 24 hrs prior to departure in order to receive exact pick-up time and further details.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Your tour will be aboard a luxury coach bus or minibus and group sizes can range from 6 passengers and a maximum of 50 passengers.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours before your scheduled tour. No refunds are given after this time.