California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
4.6 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a relaxing and picturesque journey from San Francisco to the rolling hills and golden valleys of Napa and Sonoma Counties, the premier wine growing region in North America for a day of exploration and wine tasting.
Our guide to California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
This Full Day Wine Country Tour takes you to the best of North America’s premium wine making regions, Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley.
The tour begins in San Francisco and your first stop will be at Vista Point for sensational views of the Golden Gate Bridge - be sure to bring your camera as you will see some of the best views of the bridge and the city skyline from here.
Continuing on, take in the scenery of Marin County before entering the southern region of Carneros AKA Wine Country!
The highlight of this tour is a visit to three wineries (maybe four if time permits) in Napa Valley or Sonoma, from the larger, industrial wineries to the smaller, unique boutique wineries.
Guests enjoy the opportunity to experience, first hand, the care and craftsmanship that goes into each bottle of their favorite California Wines.
A lunch stop will be provided with an opportunity for additional wine tastings at your leisure (lunch and additional tasting fees not included).
After a full day of relaxation and wine tasting among the vineyards and rolling hills, you'll head back to San Francisco between 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
Daily, year round.
9.00am; Your exact pick-up time will be advised when you reconfirm locally.
Approximately 9 hours.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Wine Country - Full Day Tour to Sonoma and Napa from San Francisco
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 5 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 5 days of tour date.
- Children are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be aged 21 or older to sample wines.
- Customers must reconfirm the tour locally no later than 24 hrs prior to departure in order to receive exact pick-up time and further details.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the tour to operate. If the minimum numbers are not reached on your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Your tour will be aboard a luxury coach bus or minibus and group sizes can range from 6 passengers and a maximum of 50 passengers.