Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See more than 30 locations used for both TV and film...
Take a walk through New York's iconic Central Park and visit over 40 locations used movies such as When Harry Met Sally, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Ransom and much more.
Our guide to Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites
This unique and fun New York walking tour takes you through the world-famous Central Park while highlighting more than 30 locations used for both TV and films.
Led by actors and actresses, the itinerary takes you to locations used for Taxi Driver, Wall Street, Crocodile Dundee, Serendipity, Vanilla Sky, Ransom, The Way We Were, New York Stories, The Out of Towners, Little Manhattan, I’m Not Rappaport and many others.
What's more, you will learn the history and stories about this famous green rectangle situated in the heart of Manhattan along the way.
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang "I Love New York"
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in the final scene of The Avengers.
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2
12.00pm. (Thanksgiving Day 2018 (November 22) will be at 2.00pm instead of 12.00pm).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- In an effort to stay current, this tour is constantly being updated with new locations and the inclusion of all the locations mentioned cannot be guaranteed.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge and do not need a reservation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the New York Central Park Movie Sites Tour?
Yes, you must book an actual date for this tour. Please select your chose date at the time of booking.