Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 2 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See more than 30 locations used for both TV and film...
Take a walk through New York's iconic Central Park and visit over 40 locations used movies such as When Harry Met Sally, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Ransom and much more.
Our guide to Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites
Embark on an entertaining New York walking tour that guides you through the iconic Central Park, showcasing locations featured in both television and film.
Every step feels like a scene from a timeless romantic film, where the enchanting atmosphere is woven into the very fabric of Central Park's scenic beauty. This unique tour unveils over 30 film and television locations, showcasing the most filmed spot in the world.
Immerse yourself in a two-hour stroll through the iconic park, discovering the magic of its locations in all seasons – a perfect way to spend a relaxing afternoon in the first public park built in America.
What's more, you will learn the history and stories about this famous green rectangle situated in the heart of Manhattan along the way.
Highlights include (subject to change without notice):
- Take a stroll through Bethesda Terrace, as seen in The Avengers and Elf
- Dance your heart out musical-style like characters featured in Glee, Enchanted, and Isn’t It Romantic
- Sport your black cashmere gloves at the famous ice skating rink, as seen in Serendipity
- Get in on the action where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Go on location to the Bandshell, the iconic amphitheatre from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Law & Order: SVU
- Visit the peaceful Boathouse Café as seen in the famous romantic comedy When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where Kevin McCallister fed them in Home Alone 2
Meet at the Central Park side of 59th Street between 5th & 6th Avenues
Approximately 2 hours
This tour departs at 12.00pm.
Tavern on the Green at West 67th Street, New York
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- In an effort to stay current, this tour is constantly being updated with new locations and the inclusion of all the locations mentioned cannot be guaranteed.
- Because of some stairways in the park, the normal route that this tour follows is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge and do not need a reservation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites
What can I expect to see on the Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites?
Our tour will take you to iconic locations within Central Park featured in popular TV shows and movies. You'll recognize scenes from famous productions and learn fascinating behind-the-scenes stories.
Is the tour suitable for all ages?
Yes, our Central Park Walking Tour is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. Children under a certain age may join for free but should be accompanied by an adult.
Do I need to make a reservation in advance?
Yes, we highly recommend making a reservation in advance to secure your spot. Our tours can fill up quickly, especially during peak seasons.
Can I tip the tour guide?
Yes, if you enjoyed your tour and found the guide's service exceptional, gratuities are greatly appreciated. It's customary to tip your guide as a way to show your appreciation for their knowledge and enthusiasm.
Duration of Visit
How long does the tour last?
The tour typically lasts around 2.5 to 3 hours, depending on the group's pace and the number of questions along the way.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, our tour is wheelchair accessible, and we strive to make it enjoyable for all guests. Please let us know in advance if you have any specific accessibility requirements.