Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
Ice-Skating in Central Park!
Skate at the iconic Woollman Rink made famous in numerous movies ….together with some of our most popular New York experiences at the best price!Now on Sale!
If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Movie Magic in New York this Christmas
Book before 02 December and get 20% off the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour. See the locations where Home Alone 2, Miracle on 34th Street, Scrooged and Elf were filmedBook Now
Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
See more than 30 locations used for both TV and film...
Take a walk through New York's iconic Central Park and visit over 40 locations used movies such as When Harry Met Sally, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Ransom and much more.
Our guide to Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites
This unique and fun New York walking tour takes you through the world-famous Central Park while highlighting more than 30 locations used for both TV and films.
Led by actors and actresses, the itinerary takes you to locations used for Taxi Driver, Wall Street, Crocodile Dundee, Serendipity, Vanilla Sky, Ransom, The Way We Were, New York Stories, The Out of Towners, Little Manhattan, I’m Not Rappaport and many others.
What's more, you will learn the history and stories about this famous green rectangle situated in the heart of Manhattan along the way.
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang "I Love New York"
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in the final scene of The Avengers.
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- In an effort to stay current, this tour is constantly being updated with new locations and the inclusion of all the locations mentioned cannot be guaranteed.
- Childen under the age of 5 are free of charge and do not need a reservation.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Central Park Walking Tour of TV & Movie Sites Tour
- Do I need to choose a specific date for the New York Central Park Movie Sites Tour?
Yes, you must book an actual date for this tour. Please select your chose date at the time of booking.