Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
- 19 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience Christmas in New York and marvel at your all-time, favourite movie moments!
Our guide to Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
Christmas in New York City! It's a special time in a special city, so enhance it by revisiting all the places that remind you of Christmasses past.
Journey by bus to keep out the winter chill and visit sites all across Manhattan in this short tour that packs in much
- Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mum in Home Alone 2
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy's you'll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cussack and Kate Beckinsale have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to NYC in Elf
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you're guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co, where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer on New Year's Eve
- Enjoy a photo opportunity in front of the Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
November - January
Daily at 3pm. Additional 3pm and 6pm departures on Saturdays.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Children under 5 years are free.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.