Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 19 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the magic of your beloved on-screen Christmas moments once again!
Witness the holiday sparkle of New York City, spotting iconic landmarks and discovering hidden gems, all from the cozy warmth of a delightful bus ride.
Our guide to Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
Christmas in New York City! It's a special time in a special city, so enhance it by revisiting all the places that remind you of Christmases past. This sightseeing excursion promises to infuse festive cheer.
Commencing at 63rd and Broadway near Columbus Circle, your NYC holiday sightseeing adventure begins as you meet your guide. Hop aboard the cosy tour bus and journey around Columbus Circle, gazing up Central Park West, the starting point of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Reminisce on filming locations from Elf, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, and more!
Navigate through the Upper East Side to Serendipity 3, then make a stop at Bloomingdales to marvel at the celebrated holiday window displays featured in Serendipity.
Returning to the bus, continue the tour through midtown Manhattan, witnessing renowned seasonal displays recognized from Eloise at Christmastime, The Family Man, and more. Pass through Rockefeller Center for a breathtaking view of the iconic Christmas tree, featured in Home Alone 2, Noel, and Elf.
Conclude the journey down Fifth Avenue, culminating at Bryant Park, home to the delightful ice skating rink seen in many Christmas films.
Highlights include (subject to change without notice):
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Catch a glimpse of the famed tree in Rockefeller Center, featured in Home Alone 2
- Pass through Central Park and watch some ice skaters at Wollman Rink, as seen in Serendipity
- See the apartment building featured in Elf
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co. featured in New Year’s Eve
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center featured in Scrooged
In front of the Starbucks at 1889 Broadway on the corner of West 63rd and Broadway
Approximately 2.5 hours
This tour departs at 6.30pm from 25th November - 2nd January
In front of Macy’s, Herald Square at 104 West 35th Street
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Children under 5 years are free.
- This tour is for all ages.
- The vehicle will stop a few times throughout the tour to let guests off and walk around, as well as visit some of the locations.
- Please email On Location Tours at least 24 hours in advance of the tour to request a wheelchair-accessible vehicle if required.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.