Little Shop of Horrors
- Free cancellations*
- 36 booked
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
'A Triumphant, Delicious Revivial!'
The world’s most ravenous plant has returned to its acclaimed, sold-out run at the Westside Theatre! Winner of the 2020 Drama League, Outer Critics Circle, and Drama Desk Awards for best Musical Revival, Little Shop of Horrors is “wildly exuberant” (The Hollywood Reporter), and a New York Times Critic’s Pick.
Our guide to Little Shop of Horrors
This smash-hit production stars two-time Tony® nominee Rob McClure (Mrs. Doubtfire, Beetlejuice), Tony Award winner Lena Hall (Hedwig and the Angry Inch), and Grammy and Drama Desk nominee Bryce Pinkham (A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder).
Together they bring succulent new life to a true musical landmark. Get tickets now and enjoy a taste of what we’ve all been craving: live theater!
Theatre: Westside Theatre Upstairs - 407 West 43 Street
Audience: Recommended for 5 + Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Duration: 2 hours, including intermission
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available-seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Westside Theatre Upstairs - 407 West 43 Street
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Little Shop of Horrors
- Amendments are subject to availability.
- Little Shop of Horrors is intended for guests 5 and up.
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best-available seat basis, within the section of the theatre where you have purchased your tickets for.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at the time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the supplier 8 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Little Shop of Horrors
What is Little Shop of Horrors about?
Little Shop of Horrors is a musical comedy that tells the story of a down-and-out florist shop worker named Seymour who discovers a mysterious plant with a thirst for human blood. As the plant grows, so does Seymour's desire for success and love.
Is Little Shop of Horrors suitable for children?
Little Shop of Horrors is generally recommended for audiences aged 12 and older due to its dark humor and some mature themes. Parental discretion is advised.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.
Can I take photos during the performance?
Broadway theaters typically have a strict no-photography policy during the show to maintain the immersive experience and out of respect for the performers. You can take photos in the lobby and at the theater's discretion during certain moments, like curtain calls.
Clothing & Accessories
Is there a dress code for attending the show?
There's no specific dress code. We recommend smart-casual attire, but feel free to come as you are and enjoy the show.
Are there any special accessibility accommodations for guests with disabilities?
Yes, the theater is equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities. Be sure to let us know about any special requirements when booking your tickets, and we'll make the necessary arrangements.