New York Highlights Bike Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the Manhattan Island of New York City on this comprehensive three hour guided bike tour that takes you from Harlem, all the way down the Brooklyn Bridge, riding through iconic sites such as Central Park and the Hudson River Parkway.
Our guide to New York Highlights Bike Tour
New York City arguably has more great sights per mile than anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of it with a three-hour bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Your guide, a highly-rated, professionally-licensed New York City tour guide, will shepherd you through the city, taking you on the most exciting bike ride of your life. Starting uptown, the tour stops by Lincoln Center, the Highline, and more, ending downtown at the historic neighbourhood just along the Brooklyn Bridge.
There’s so much to see in New York — far too much to see on foot alone. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, combining excitement, adventure, and education to form an unforgettable three hours. This tour of the city allows you to both see attractions and neighbourhoods you want to see and stretch your legs, getting a good, healthy workout. But don’t worry, this isn’t a race! Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allows you to enjoy the city, not race through it without seeing a single sight.
Some of the beautiful parts of the city you’ll get to see include Central Park, where the busy city meets the serene, expansive garden. Lower Manhattan - The modern and magnificent Highline - The Hudson River, all the way down to Battery Park.
56 West 56th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenue
56 West 56th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenue)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Highlights Bike Tour
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of a maximum of 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.*
- This is a one-way tour that finishes at 79 Chambers Street
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Highlights Bike Tour
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and have closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.