SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a bite-sized chunk out of the Big Apple on this sightseeing cruise...
Experience the grandeur of the Big Apple on this 90-minute New York highlights sightseeing cruise where you will enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and a close-up view of Lady Liberty.
Our guide to New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
This New York harbor cruise totally respects your need to check off as many NYC bucket list items as possible with the perfect sightseeing route around the city's incredible harbour.
See the most famous Big Apple landmarks plus magnificent views of midtown and lower Manhattan in just 1.5 hours.
Not only that, but you double your photo ops by turning our tour around so you can catch that perfect Instagram that you only caught with your eyes on the first half of the tour.
You will pass under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges and also sail within 100 feet of the iconic statue of liberty.
Enjoy the cruise narration as the amazing Manhattan skyline slowly slips past and don’t worry if you are hungry – on board you can purchase food and beverages including beer, wine and cocktails.
Cruise Schedule (Subject to change)
- 01 Jan - 13 Mar : 3.30pm
- 14 - 02 Apr : 12.30pm and 3.00pm
- 03Apr - 15 May 11.30am, 12.30pm and 2.00pm
- 16 May - 07 Sep : 11.00am, 2.00pm
- 08 September - 31 Oct: Daily at 11:30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm
- 01 Nov - 31 Dec: Daily at 3.30pm (Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day)
New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
To get a New York Taxi drivers attention, you usually need to wave them over. And don't forget, they are only available when their roof light is on, and tipping is at least 15%.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
- New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- The New York Landmarks Semi-Circle cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher 20-30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
- Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you do not need to book a specific date for your New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise. Tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to switch your cruise date while in New York. Simply travel to the departure point 20-30 minutes before your chosen time and date with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher.