If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
Take a bite-sized chunk out of the Big Apple on this sightseeing cruise...
Experience the grandeur of the Big Apple on this 90-minute New York highlights sightseeing cruise where you will enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and a close-up view of Lady Liberty.
Our guide to New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
This New York harbor cruise totally respects your need to check off as many NYC bucket list items as possible with the perfect sightseeing route around the city's incredible harbour.
See the most famous Big Apple landmarks plus magnificent views of midtown and lower Manhattan in just 1.5 hours.
Not only that, but you double your photo ops by turning our tour around so you can catch that perfect Instagram that you only caught with your eyes on the first half of the tour.
You will pass under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges and also sail within 100 feet of the iconic statue of liberty.
Enjoy the cruise narration as the amazing Manhattan skyline slowly slips past and don’t worry if you are hungry – on board you can purchase food and beverages including beer, wine and cocktails.
Cruise Schedule (Subject to change)
- 10 - 31 March 2019: 12;30pm and 3.30pm
- 01 Apr - 02 Sep : 11.00am, 2.00pm and 3.30pm
- 3 September - 28 October: Daily at 11:30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm
- 28 October - 31 Dec: Daily at 3.30pm (Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day)
New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
Make sure you purchase your Central Park Ice Skating ticket before you go for guaranteed admission to Wollman Rink.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
The cruise was very well run. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us interested throughout the cruise. We left knowing more about New York than when we started the trip.
Wayne Haslam reviewed 05 Jul,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
- New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- The New York Landmarks Semi-Circle cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher 20-30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
- Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you do not need to book a specific date for your New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise. Tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to switch your cruise date while in New York. Simply travel to the departure point 20-30 minutes before your chosen time and date with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher.