New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
- Free cancellations*
- 46 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a bite-sized chunk out of the Big Apple on this sightseeing cruise...
Experience the grandeur of the Big Apple on this 90-minute New York highlights sightseeing cruise where you will enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and a close-up view of Lady Liberty.
Our guide to New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
This New York harbour cruise totally respects your need to check off as many NYC bucket list items as possible with the perfect sightseeing route around the city's incredible harbour.
Head down the mighty Hudson River, past Hudson Yards and Little Island, gliding by the towering One World Trade Center, past Ellis Island until you are just feet away from the Statue of Liberty. Experience breathtaking views of lower Manhattan before quietly slipping under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges for a short journey up the East River before returning to Pier 83 in midtown Manhattan. See all of this in less time than it takes to see a matinee.
You'll ride in comfort on one of our our modern, temperature-controlled, Bronx-class boats, each with a huge outdoor deck and multiple concessions areas to purchase food and drinks, including a full bar.
Our world-famous tour guides narrate the story of New York City as you sit back and relax in the comfort of our modern boats.
Our state-of-the-art boats come equipped with almost everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable cruise.
- Unparallelled Views Pick a seat on the outdoor deck or enjoy the view from the huge panoramic windows in our temperature-controlled indoor cabins.
- Did You Say ... Incredible Outdoor Deck : The best way to see NYC and Lady Liberty is "al fresco" - outside in the fresh air, enjoying the cool breezes and the warm sunshine. It doesn't get better than this!
- Temperature-Controlled Indoor Space : Whether it's hot or cold, rainy or sunny, we have a temperature-controlled indoor deck with plenty of seating for everyone
- Onboard Café : Freshly prepared menu of sandwiches, salads and snacks available to purchase.
- Refreshing Drinks : Enjoy a full bar serving hot and cold beverages including beer, wine and cocktails to purchase
- Free WiFi : No need to wait to upload your favourite photos and selfies!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
- New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruises do not operate on Christmas Day and a special schedule will operate on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
- The New York Landmarks Semi-Circle cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise
- Do I need to make a reservation?
New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise Reviews
Brilliant experience. Highly recommend.
Lee reviewed New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise 22 Nov, 2022
The cruise was very well run. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us interested throughout the cruise. We left knowing more about New York than when we started the trip.
Wayne Haslam reviewed New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise 05 Jul, 2019
great way of seeing some of the sights
Richard Cherriman reviewed New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise 02 Jan, 2019
Brilliant and easy and great for the money!
Diane Underwood reviewed New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise 11 Nov, 2018
as per previous comment above
Arthur Jones reviewed New York Landmarks Semi-Circle Cruise 11 Jun, 2018