Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
- 21 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This extended Dubai Helicopter sightseeing flight encompasses all of Dubai’s most famous landmarks including the Burj Al Arab, Palm Island, Burj Khalifa, Emirates Golf Course and the historic Dubai Creek.
Our guide to Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
After taking off from Atlantis The Palm, cross the Arabian Gulf and fly over The Worlds Islands, before proceeding to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower.
Take in the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road before marvelling at Dubai Creek with its captivating architecture.
On the way back, pass Port Rashid, Union House and the Jumeirah Beach coastline until Burj Al Arab, before swerving inland to see Dubai Internet City, Jebel Ali Race Course, Emirates Living neighbourhoods, Jumeirah Lake Towers and Dubai Marina.
Flights depart from the helipad at Palm Jumeirah: you must make your own way to the departure location.
Flights operate from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (seasonal changes due to sunset). Please select a time when booking and we will endeavour to book a slot as close to this as possible, however, your specific time may not be available.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
- Flights depart from the helipad at Palm Jumeirah, you must make your way to the departure location.
- Maximum 6 passengers on sharing basis or 450kg (in case of higher kg, we have to advise our provider ahead). Your flight could be shared with other parties.
- The minimum age is 2 years old for this experience.
- The maximum weight allowance for an individual passenger is 120kg.
- Passengers must carry and produce a valid Photo ID (Passport or Emirates ID) for verification at the Helipad Site.
- Issued E-ticket provided must be handed over
- All passengers must be at the Helipad Site 45 minutes before scheduled flight time to complete the check-in process, late arrivals are considered no shows.
- Each passenger’s weight will be checked before boarding to comply with the helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions.
- Passengers who cannot fly: women more than 3 months pregnant, children below 2 years of age, serious heart problem or other medical condition, disabilities covering: mental health & emotional instabilities, physical disabilities due to impairment and passengers who have undergone major surgery.
- Passengers will be subject to security control as per GCAA Regulations. Baggage is not allowed on board the helicopter and could be kept at the designated lounge lockers.
- All flights are subject to helicopter availability, Air Traffic Control regulations and other unexpected factors (such as unscheduled maintenance).
- Flight routes and duration are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control Regulations or other unexpected factors beyond the Captain’s reasonable control.
- Due to security policies, HD camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400mm are not permitted to be carried on board the helicopter without proper written approval, issued by the Dubai authorities is presented. Casual tourist photography and video are allowed. The Pilot has the final authority.
- If passengers show any COVID-19 related symptoms, the provider has the right to cancel the flight.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Helicopter 25-Minute Sightseeing Flight
- Is there a maximum weight for a passenger to be able to participate on the flight?
Yes, the maximum weight allowance for an individual passenger is 120kg.