SeaWorld Parks Two Park Ticket
- 4,774 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 2 visits to your choice of SeaWorld Park. Park options include SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island. Two great SeaWorld Parks, one low price!
Our guide to SeaWorld Parks Two Park Ticket
Choose your SeaWorld Parks adventure with the SeaWorld Parks Two Park Ticket. Perhaps experience the full power of the ocean on SeaWorld’s record-breaking roller coasters or find your adrenaline rush on the thrilling rides of Busch Gardens. For fun in the sun, grab a tube and challenge the slides of Aquatica or simply choose to float the day away at Adventure Island. The choice is yours!
Offering great value, the SeaWorld Parks Two Park Ticket is cheaper than the combined cost of 2 single-day park admissions and includes FREE Coach Transportation to Busch Gardens from Orlando aboard the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express for those not wishing to drive to Tampa Bay. The shuttle runs daily and picks up from SeaWorld and various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas of Orlando.
Choose 2 visits to your choice of SeaWorld Park - park options include SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa or Adventure Island Tampa. For increased flexibility, this ticket is valid for 14 days from first use meaning you can spread your two park visits over a 2-week period.
- With more record-breaking roller coasters than any other Orlando park plus shows and attractions that put you right at the heart of the marine world, SeaWorld Orlando feels like an ocean adventure worthy of the seven seas. Board a raft journeying towards the world’s tallest river rapid drop on Infinity Falls™! water below. Feel as though you’re thrashing through the sea as you chase your prey on Mako®, Orlando’s fastest, tallest, longest and only hypercoaster - voted the #1 Best Roller Coaster by USA Today readers. Manta® taunts you with a head-first, face-down nosedive with the full force of riding the high seas like a giant ray and SeaWorld Orlando's latest blockbuster coaster, Ice Breaker™ features four airtime launches and boasts the steepest beyond-vertical drop in Florida! Catch a thrill on Pipeline: The Surf Coaster – launching Spring 2023 - the first-of-its-kind surf coaster. For family fun, take a walk along Sesame Street and meet Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and all their friends and then waddle through the icy South Pole and feel what it’s like to be a penguin at Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®.
- If anyone knows water and parks, it’s SeaWorld. So their waterpark in Orlando must be something special, right? Aquatica is all of that and more, where fun is as endless as the sea itself. A splashy, watery park, full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores including Reef Plunge which will send you speeding past a dynamic new underwater habitat that’s home to a vibrant array of marine life, including Commerson’s dolphins, leopard sharks, sardines, and other cold-water fish. Prepare for an adrenaline-rushing, one-of-a-kind experience like no other on Ihu's Breakaway Falls. Standing at nearly 80 feet tall this is the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind. Riders step into one of three clear ‘breakaway boxes’ at the top of the ride where they face each other – not knowing who will drop first – before the floor disappears and they plunge down at a rate of 20 – 24 feet per second. Grab your raft for Ray Rush and let a powerful water jet launch you into an enclosed tube. Spin and splash up the walls until you drop into an open-air slide shaped like the curved wings of a manta ray. Or why not take some time to relax? Simply drift along the soothing streams of Loggerhead Lane™, unwind on a beautiful beach and let the waves wash over you. Come play side-by-side with the sea at Aquatica.
- Florida’s wildest rides live at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This 335-acre adventure park allows you to come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals and inhabit their world. Take on Tigris™, Florida’s tallest launch coaster catapults riders through twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and a thrilling inverted heartline roll as you mimic the awe-inspiring agility of the world’s most powerful cat – the tiger. Sprint across the Serengeti Plain® at the speed of the fastest animal on Earth on Cheetah Hunt®. Freefall in a heart-racing face-down descent as you stalk your prey on Falcon’s Fury®. you’ll plunge 60 mph at 3.5 Gs straight down with speed and power as you’ve never experienced before! Then there’s the floorless dive coaster, SheiKra taking you 200 feet up, and 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph! Sure to wow is Iron Gwazi, the tallest hybrid coaster in North America, and the fastest and steepest in the WORLD! Get as close to the wild as you dare at Busch Gardens!
- Fun awaits at Tampa's Adventure Island Water Park. Discover 30 acres of water-drenched fun in the sun featuring the ultimate combination of high-speed thrills and laid-back beach vibes. Race down rapids, dig your toes into the sand or float through lush landscapes and tropical waterfalls on Rambling Bayou™ - it's a perfect bit of rest and relaxation between thrills and spills. Enjoy waves of water and sound as you splash to the beat of Wahoo Remix where enclosed tunnels glow and groove as riders zoom through over 600 feet of fun. Hurtle high and experience a feeling of weightlessness on Colossal Curl ™, Adventure Island’s newest family thrill slide or prepare to vanish down an epic free-fall at Vanish Point®. Feel the rush of competition on the all-new Rapids Racer and twist and turn down Caribbean Corkscrew, a high-speed slide that will have your hair standing on end! Enjoy a day in paradise at Adventure Island. Please note, Adventure Island is a seasonal attraction open March-October.
- Gate-ready SeaWorld Parks Ticket(s) can be downloaded directly to your smartphone from your Customer Account as soon as you receive your email notification.
- Scan the barcode at the entrance to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Adventure Island Tampa Bay for instant access to the parks.
- Alternatively, print the tickets in advance if you do not own a smartphone
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld Parks Two Park Ticket
- Gate-ready digital ticket(s) will be uploaded to your Customer Account within 24 hours of purchase.
- The SeaWorld Parks Two Park Ticket is valid for 2 x single-day admissions to your choice of SeaWorld Florida Park (one park per admission).
- Choose between SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island (any combination).
- Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time you visit one of the featured parks. Your second park visit must be taken within 14 consecutive days from the date of first use.
- Tickets expire in full after 14 days from first use and any unused park visits will be forfeited upon expiry.
- The SeaWorld Parks Two Park Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year selected e.g. 2023 tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2023.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Adventure Island Tampa is a seasonal attraction open March-October only.
- Free transportation to Busch Gardens from Orlando on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is included until both park visits are used or the ticket expires. Reservations are required to guarantee your seats and can be made in advance by calling 1-800-221-1339. The shuttle departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations in Orlando and Kissimme. The service schedule and pick-up points will vary through the year and may be subject to change. This offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Theme park rides and attractions are designed to provide unique experiences and thrills and some may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions including but not limited to guests with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, guests with back, neck, or similar physical conditions, expectant mothers, guests susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness or with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
14 days or more
13 days or less
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.