Santa Monica eBike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Santa Monica and Venice Beach on this Self-Guided Bike Ride.
Our guide to Santa Monica eBike Rentals
Enjoy the best of West Los Angeles with this self-guided electric bike ride that begins in Santa Monica near the famous Santa Monica Pier! Our pedal-assist, Cannondale Electric bikes are perfect for riders looking for an extra boost. Feel the ocean breeze as you zip through Marina del Rey, take a photo opportunity at Muscle Beach and the Venice Canals, and experience the famous Art Walls. Santa Monica has a rich cultural history and stunning scenery.
Guests must be 16+ to ride an electric bike! For safety reasons, we are unable to attach baby seats, trailers, or tag-a-longs to e-bikes.
Bike rentals are available daily, year round.
November - March: 9am-5pm April / October: 9am-7pm
2 Hours, 4 Hours, Daypass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Santa Monica eBike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- All guests must be 16+ to ride an electric bike
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.