North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- Free cancellations*
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Thrilling 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon...
An eye-opening 25-30 minute helicopter sightseeing flight departing from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, this breathtaking journey takes you beyond the confines of merely witnessing a stunning panorama, to actually experiencing it.
Our guide to North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
Departing from Grand Canyon Airport, this thrilling 25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon takes you from the South Rim and along the revered Dragon Corridor giving you a 'Front-Row' seat to this Natural Wonder of the World.
The central region of Grand Canyon, where the geography is at its most diverse, has a width of nearly 11 miles across and nearly a mile deep.
What's more, the flight employs a loop so that guests seated on either side of the aircraft can take postcard ready pictures without attempting to shoot across the cabin.
Enjoy breathtaking views through large windows as you fly over the mighty Colorado River towards the Canyons North Rim. See the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly back through the Dragon Corridor before landing back at the helipad.
Please Note: This tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only, perfect for customers already staying at the Grand Canyon. If you are staying in Las Vegas, we recommend either the Golden Eagle or Grand Celebration tours.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your preferred date at the time of booking
- Tour departs from Grand Canyon Airport only and does not include hotel pick-up or drop-off - you will need to make your own way to Grand Canyon Airport
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see the tour description for details
- Flight time is around 25-30 minutes
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians' lap.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are subject to a $15 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for North Canyon Tour - Departing from Grand Canyon National Park
What is the North Canyon Tour departing from Grand Canyon National Park?
The North Canyon Tour is a scenic helicopter tour that takes you on a breath-taking journey through the Grand Canyon's North Rim, offering stunning views and an unforgettable experience.
Is there a weight limit for passengers?
Yes, helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
Are there any safety measures in place for the tour?
Safety is a top priority. The tour operator adheres to strict safety guidelines and regulations. Passengers are briefed on safety procedures before the flight.
What is the best time to visit the Grand Canyon for your tours?
The Grand Canyon is stunning year-round. However, the best time may depend on your preferences. Spring and fall are popular for mild weather, while summer offers more activities and longer daylight hours.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring with me for the tour?
Dress in layers, as the weather can change. Wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat, sunscreen, and a camera to capture the stunning views. Don't forget to bring water and any necessary personal items.