Boggy Creek Orlando 30-Minute Airboat Ride
- 90 booked
- 213 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Looking for a unique Floridian Experience? Discover the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades as you glide through the wetlands amongst Florida's native wildlife on an exciting airboat ride.
Our guide to Boggy Creek Orlando 30-Minute Airboat Ride
An airboat ride is a thrilling and unique way to discover the natural beauty of central Florida but just remember... keep your eyes peeled for 'gators!
Situated on the edge of Kissimmee, Orlando, Boggy Creek is a simple 30-40 minute drive from International Drive and is home to miles upon miles of swampy Everglades. And what better way of exploring this iconic terrain than aboard a classic airboat?
Sit back and relax and discover territory that remains unaltered in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades as your expert pilot steers you through the tall grass on this 30-minute voyage, exploring the hidden waterways in search of turtles, exotic birds and of course the local 'gator population in their natural environment.
Native American Experience now included with your tour! - Learn how the Native Americans thrived in Central Florida with a presentation at the village with demonstrations on cooking, toolmaking, weapons and much more. Various presentations are shared with the audience for a captivating display of the indigenous lifestyle exclusive to the Native Experience at Boggy Creek!
Florida Airboat Rides operate daily, year-round from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Southport Road, Kissimmee. Boggy Creek is a 30-40 minute drive from International Drive.
The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in the cold.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boggy Creek Orlando 30-Minute Airboat Ride
- You will receive an open-dated Orlando airboat ride ticket. The airboat tours operate daily every thirty minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm and there is no need to book a specific date in advance. Simply take your ticket to the departure point on your chosen time/date.
- Orlando airboat tickets are open-dated but must be used during the calendar year selected.
- In colder months, the airboat tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact us on your return for a full refund.
- The airboats can accommodate up to 17 people.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, this ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Boggy Creek Orlando 30-Minute Airboat Ride
- What clothing should I wear?
We suggest dressing in warm clothes even in the warmer months. Life vests, hearing protection, safety glasses and all provided.
- Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
- What happens in the event of bad weather?
In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact Attraction Tickets Direct for a full refund.