LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium & LEGOLAND Water Park Hopper
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the full LEGOLAND® California Resort experience. Enjoy same-day admission to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park. Plus book today a GET A SECOND-DAY ADMISSION FREE!
Our guide to LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium & LEGOLAND Water Park Hopper
Awesome awaits at LEGOLAND® California Resort, where families with children ages 2-12 can enjoy more than 60 rides, shows and attractions! THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD is a brand-new immersive land where the hit movie comes to life! Get ready for the biggest new attraction, a flying theatre ride at Emmet’s Flying Adventure, where you’ll fly through THE LEGO® MOVIE™ universe.
Bounce and drop on a rainbow-filled journey on Unikitty’s Disco Drop ride. Stop by Emmet’s Super Suite apartment to meet your favourite THE LEGO® MOVIE™ characters. Head to Castle Hill and enter a world of knights and princesses to conquer the Dragon Coaster, get a Driver’s License in Fun Town, and marvel at cities built entirely out of millions of LEGO® bricks in Miniland. There are LEGO building activities, a wide variety of retail product, and one-of-a-kind food and beverage options for the whole family to enjoy.
Soak up the sun and cool off as you splash and play at the LEGOLAND Water Park with over 10 million gallons of fun!
LEGOLAND Resort is also home to SEA LIFE® Aquarium, featuring the Sea at Night exhibit where you can learn more about bioluminescence.
LEGOLAND California Opening Schedule:
- LEGOLAND California is open daily from March to October and daily except Wednesdays from November to February. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
- LEGOLAND Water Park is open daily from June to August and weekends in April, May September and October. LEGOLAND Water Park is closed during the winter months. Gates normally open at 10.30am.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium is open daily throughout the year. Gates open at 10.30am.
The opening schedule is subject to change, so please check locally in advance of your visit.
LEGOLAND® California is located in Carlsbad, California. The location is around a 30 minutes drive north of San Diego, 60 minute's drive south of Anaheim and a 2-hour drive south of Los Angeles.
Legoland Waterpark is open seasonally between March and September.
Opening hours vary
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium & LEGOLAND Water Park Hopper
- The LEGOLAND® California.SEA LIFE Hopper Ticket gives you same-day admission to LEGOLAND® California, SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND Water park
- Bonus Free day to LEGOLAND California - 2nd day must be taken within 5 days of your first visit.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Reservations are required for Day 2 prior to visit: https://www.legoland.com/california/plan-your-visit/before-you-visit/reservations-required/manage-or-change-reservations/
- Order Number: Enter Confirmation # found on your ticket
- Enter email address used for booking, and Sign In
- Click on the calendar icon, then choose your 2nd Day visit and Save Changes
- Present your reservation confirmation at the Park entrance along with each valid admission ticket
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium & LEGOLAND Water Park Hopper
- Where is LEGOLAND® California Located?
LEGOLAND® California Resort is situated in Carlsbad, 30 minutes drive north of San Diego and an hour's drive south of Anaheim, located close to I 5