New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
- Free cancellations*
- 32 booked
- 19 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Nothing quite compares to a New York City sunset cruise...
Bask in the glow of the setting sun and be dazzled by millions of glistening lights as you savour the legendary New York skyline in all its evening glory. With a drink in your hand (from the fully stocked bar) and the breeze in your this is a great way to experience the magical twilight scene of so many famous movies.
Our guide to New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
Set off from the Hudson River and bask in the glow of the setting sun as millions of lights start to appear along the dramatic Manhattan Skyline.
See the City the way it was meant to be seen ... from the water, admiring the stunning evening lights of New York's celebrated skyline and landmarks. Narrated by informative and entertaining guides, this tour aboard NYC's most iconic and state-of-the-art boat is an unforgettable experience.
Sail down the Hudson River passing the colossal Hudson Yards, impressive Chelsea Piers, and the towering One World Trade Center, before rounding the spectacular tip of southern Manhattan and ultimately cruising only a few feet yards away from the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
Get your camera ready for some of the best selfie opportunities of your life. And you won't miss a thing as our award-winning tour guides narrate the story of New York City as you sit back and relax in the comfort of one of our state-of-the art boats.
- Unparallelled Views Pick a seat on the outdoor deck or enjoy the view from the huge panoramic windows in our temperature-controlled indoor cabins.
- Did You Say ... Incredible Outdoor Deck The best way to see NYC and Lady Liberty is "al fresco" - outside in the fresh air, enjoying the cool breezes and the warm sunshine. It doesn't get better than this!
- Temperature-Controlled Indoor Space Whether it's hot or cold, rainy or sunny, we have a temperature-controlled indoor deck with plenty of seating for everyone
- Onboard Café - Freshly prepared menu of sandwiches, salads and snacks available to purchase.
- Refreshing Drinks - Enjoy a full bar serving hot and cold beverages including beer, wine and cocktails to purchase
- Free WiFi No need to wait to upload your favourite photos and selfies!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
- New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruises do not operate on Independence Day.
- The New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge. Infants must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruises will sail rain or shine, unless otherwise instructed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
What is the New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise?
The New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise is a scenic boat tour that takes you on a magical journey around New York Harbor to enjoy the mesmerizing evening skyline of the city.
What can I expect to see during the cruise?
You'll get to see iconic landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, and the stunning Manhattan skyline all beautifully lit up.
Is there a guide or narration during the cruise?
Yes, there is usually a knowledgeable guide onboard who provides interesting facts and stories about the landmarks you'll see along the way.
Do I need to make a reservation in advance?
It is highly recommended to make a reservation in advance, especially during peak tourist seasons, to secure your spot on the cruise.
Is this cruise suitable for families and children?
Absolutely! The New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise is a family-friendly experience, and children of all ages are welcome on board.
Duration of Visit
How long does the cruise last?
The cruise typically lasts around 2 hours, giving you plenty of time to soak in the breath-taking views and take photos.
Food & Drink
Is food and drink available on the cruise?
Yes, there is usually a cash bar onboard where you can purchase beverages and light snacks.
Is the cruise wheelchair accessible?
Yes, most cruise operators provide wheelchair accessibility. However, it's a good idea to check with the specific operator when making your reservation to ensure accommodations are available.
New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise Reviews
Excellent trip No waiting as we had the prepaid tickets
Teresa janet Turner reviewed New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise 27 Jul, 2023
The cruise was exactly as advertised, and the crew were both helpful and enthusiastic
Trusted Customer reviewed New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise 23 Jul, 2023
Process was very simple, easy to understand
Debra Harris reviewed New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise 15 Apr, 2023
Absolutely amazing, would definitely recommend.
Joanne Smedley reviewed New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise 22 Jun, 2022
Excellent way to buy the tickets in advance. Easy transaction from start to finish
Darren Exley reviewed Harbour Lights Evening Cruise 10 Dec, 2019