Sky Lagoon Sky Pass with return transfers
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The traditions of bathing culture are integral to the Icelandic way of life, and they’re at the core of the Sky Lagoon experience.
Our guide to Sky Lagoon Sky Pass with return transfers
Step into the warm waters and breathe in the refreshing ocean air and float through a breathtaking canyon. Enjoy the magnificent view over the Atlantic Ocean from the infinity pool and cleanse your body and soul in the 7 step spa ritual.
Take your journey deeper and further. Our elevated Sky pass includes the 7 step spa ritual and private changing facilities.
Transfer from Reykjavík to Sky Lagoon
From Reykjavík: 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm and 7.00pm
From Sky Lagoon: 3.30pm, 5.30pm, 7.30pm and 9.30pm
BSÍ Bus Terminal or hotel/guesthouses in Reykjavik.
Daily 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm and 7.00pm
Approximately 2.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sky Lagoon Sky Pass with return transfers
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Depending on hotel locations etc. this can sometimes take 15-45 minutes. Once everyone is present, your tour will depart.
- Minimum age for this tour is 12 years old.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.