Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 3 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With over 20 tour stops at various landmarks you can tailormake your own itinerary...
Explore San Francisco's incredible sights at your leisure on this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour. With more than 20 stops, this tour ensures you see all the key attractions of this unique city.
Our guide to Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
This Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour is the best way to visit all the major landmarks of San Francisco at your own pace. With 20 tour stops at various landmarks, plan your own itinerary to make the most of your ticket and hop off to visit the sights that take your interest.
From the comfort of this double-decker bus, enjoy views of this unique city including the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf and the iconic “painted ladies” overlooking Alamo Square. An informative guide will point out these landmarks and share with you the unique history of each with you.
Experience the diverse culture, beautiful parks and stunning architecture at your own pace and with the ability to leave and re-join the open top bus as many times as you like within the validity of your ticket.
There are four different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: 1-Day Hop-on, Hop-off tour with over 20 stops allowing you to discover the most iconic sights of San Francisco, and a free walking tour through the city's Chinatown.
- Premium: The Classic but also including the Walking Tour and the Night Tour.
- Deluxe: A 2-Day Hop on, Hop off Tour including the walking tour of Chinatown PLUS a ticket to USS Pampanito Histoiric Submarine or 2 Hour Blazing Saddles Bike Rental AND the Panoramic Night Tour.
- Night Tour: 1hour Panoramic Night Tour beginning at Fisherman's Wharf and taking you through Union Street to the Presidio for spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, before climbing historic Nob Hill for a magnificent close up of Grace Cathedral.
Highlights/Tour Stops Include:
Fisherman’s Wharf - North Beach - Financial District - Union Square - Hilton Hotel - Asian Art Museum - Opera House - Alamo Square - Haight/Ashbury - California Academy of Sciences- South Vista Point - North Vista Point - Palace of Fine Arts - Lombard Street - Union Square - Chinatown - Ferry Building - Pier 39.
Additional Inclusions (subject to change):
- Chinatown Walking Tour - Visit this world famous historic neighbourhood and see the busy marketplace, the famous Chinatown gates and experience the mix of historical and modern day culture. Your guide will take you to the best places for Chinese tea, Dim Sum and to a fascinating fortune cookie factory. Duration is 1.5 hours and there are daily departures from Stop 5 at 1pm. The tour ends at Stop 4.
Additional Inclusions with Premium and Deluxe Tickets:
- Free bike rental Explore San Francisco by bike with a complimentary 1-hour bike rental. Available from any Blazing Saddles shop, the team will equip you with all the necessary gear and explain how to make the most of cycling in the city.
- Panoramic Open Top Night Tour: This hour panoramic night tour of San Francisco includes a courtesy shuttle to Union Square at the end of the tour. Highlights include the Golden Gate Bridge, Grace Cathedral and Bay Bridge.
- USS Pampanito is a WWII Balao class Fleet submarine musuem and memorial that made six patrols in the Pacific during WWII sinking six Imperial Japansese ships and damaging four others
Average 3.6 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Great information well worth it
- Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Trusted Customer reviewed Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 05 Oct, 2018
Well worth the money
- San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Trusted Customer reviewed San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 21 May, 2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 5 and 15 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus San Francisco Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets? •
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.