A Day in Champagne from Paris
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Just an hour and a half outside Paris, you will find another way of life in Reims, the capitale of Champagne region.
Our guide to A Day in Champagne from Paris
Travel through the vineyard-studded countryside you'll discover the city of Reims including its impressive cathedral, and experience the warm hospitality of the wine growers in this historic area.
You are invited to discover the history and secrets of the “King of wines” in this famous destination world-renown for its sparkling wine: Champagne.
- Small champagne winegrower
- Guided walking tour of Reims Cathedral
- Visit to one of Reims' most famous vineyards: Pommery, Taittinger, Mumm, Lanson.
- A 3-course-lunch (excluding drinks)
- Tasting of 2 champagne throughout the day
Hotel Pick up
Monday to Saturday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for A Day in Champagne from Paris
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.