Manchester City Football Tickets
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Watch City strut their stuff at the City of Manchester Stadium...
With Manchester City looking to build a long-term footballing dynasty, don't miss this opportunity to see the Sky Blue megastars in Premier League action. Your tickets boast excellent views, padded seats and access to the 93:20 Lounge.
Our guide to Manchester City Football Tickets
It wasn't too long ago that Man City was spiralling down the leagues and living in the comprehensive shadow of their illustrious neighbours... but how times have changed.
These days, already a perennial presence at the summit of the Premier League and in domestic cup finals, it would be no surprise if The Citizens add a European Cup to their ever-growing resume over the next few years.
Full list of inclusions
- Premium padded seats
- Located in the long side/curve section of the stadium (Block 209/210 or similar)
- Access to stadium lounge
- Cash bar and food outlets
- Complimentary match programme
- E-tickets supplied 3-5 days in advance
With these tickets, you can watch them dismantle their opposition from the comfort of a premium padded seat situated in an ideal part of the stadium.
What's more, you will also enjoy access to the 93:20 lounge - named after Sergio Aguero's iconic league-winning goal in the dying seconds of the 2011/12 season - where there is a cash bar and a selection of food outlets to recharge the batteries.
2022/23 Fixtures (subject to change)
All fixtures are subject to date changes and kick-off times for television coverage, participation in other competitions etc. Unless specifically stated, games can kick off at various times between 12.30pm and 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an up-to-date official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable.
- August 13 - Bournemouth
- August 27 - Crystal Palace
- August 31 - Nottingham Forest
- September 10 - Tottenham Hotspur
- October 1 - Manchester United
- October 8 - Southampton
- October 22 - Brighton & Hove Albion
- November 5 - Fulham
- November 12 - Brentford
- December 31 - Everton
- January 21 - Wolverhampton Wanderers
- February 11 - Aston Villa
- March 4 - Newcastle United
- March 18 - West Ham United
- April 1 - Liverpool
- April 15 - Leicester City
- April 26 - Arsenal
- May 6 - Leeds United
- May 20 - Chelsea
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Manchester City Football Tickets
- All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for television coverage or participation in European competitions. Unless specifically stated, daytime games can kick off at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.30pm while evening games kick off at 7.45pm or 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable in the event of a kick-off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- In the case of match postponement at short notice due to bad weather or industrial action tickets will be valid for the new date or a full refund will be available less an admin fee per ticket.
- Maximum of six tickets per booking.
- Seats are guaranteed to be sat together in a minimum of pairs; i.e. if there are four guests, they may be split into 2 x twos.
- There is no dress code required to use these tickets although opposition shirts are not permitted.
- Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 3-5 days before kick-off. It is recommended to bring along a printed out copy with you to the game in case of phone issues.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Manchester City Football Tickets
- How do I collect my tickets?
Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 3-5 days before kick-off. It is recommended to bring along a printed out copy with you to the game in case of phone issues.