Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Downtown
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy your own private, self-guided culinary tour of one of Las Vegas’ most eclectic neighborhoods. Get off the Strip to discover Vegas’ historic downtown that has gone big, bam, boom.
Our guide to Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Downtown
Designed for a minimum of two attendees, this intimate, eye-opening food tour will introduce you to a district where authenticity rules. Get to know chef-driven, independent restaurants that have revitalized and transformed the downtown with plucky verve and vibe.
Skip lines and reservations, and walk right to your table at three top restaurants in one 2½-hour outing. At each establishment, enjoy a selection of 3 carefully curated menu of signature, scratch-made dishes created just for you. An optional cocktail package is also available at checkout when booking. You don't have to worry about gratuities, either, as they are already included in the tour price.
To make your way easily, you’ll receive a map pinpointing each restaurant, each no more than a 5-minute stroll from one other. And to make for the smoothest experience possible, you’ll get a detailed itinerary with your exact arrival and departure times for each restaurant. By adhering to it, you and your guests need only sit down, and within a few minutes, the food will arrive in front of you, fresh and ready.
On top of that, you’ll also receive an invaluable list of nearby hotspots worth checking out in your free time after the tour concludes. Get to know this new “It’’ neighborhood, a non-stop showcase for one-of-a-kind Burning Man sculptures, arresting public murals, an innovative park made out of old shipping containers, and eccentrically goofy, retro motel signs sure to blow up your social media. Experience the old Vegas that’s now the new Vegas.
11:30am-6pm on every half hour. (Sundays 11:30am-3pm)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Downtown
- Photo ID will be required
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date and once made, the tour is non-refundable.
- Your entire party must adhere to the scheduled itinerary timeline outlining arrival and departure times for each restaurant. Your entire party must arrive and depart promptly at the designated time. Latecomers will not be admitted, and the meal forfeited without refund.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- ALCOHOL BEVERAGE POLICY: A valid government photo ID is required for those 21+ years of age partaking in the optional beverage package. Members of your party who pre-purchase the optional beverage package must provide valid ID at each restaurant. If they cannot produce a valid ID, they will forfeit their beverage package without refund or substitutions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Self-guided Finger Licking Foodie Tour - Downtown
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.