Hoover Dam Premium Tour
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
A must do for anyone visiting Las Vegas!
A must do for anyone visiting Las Vegas! Standing more than 700 feet high and spanning the width of Black Canyon, the Hoover Dam is one of America’s Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders.
Our guide to Hoover Dam Premium Tour
Hoover Dam, a modern wonder of the world described as "the greatest dam ever built", is the number one sightseeing attraction for people visiting Las Vegas.
It is a National Historic Landmark and stands as a testament to the thousands of men, women and families who came to a harsh and barren land and, in less than five years, built a world renowned structure which changed the future of the west.
While traveling to the Hoover Dam you may learn about Las Vegas, Henderson (Green Valley), and Boulder City from our professional driver - you will also get to watch a video of the construction of the dam.
As part of your journey, you may walk over the newly opened Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a fantastic Hoover Dam photo.
Once you arrive at the dam, you will have TWO FULL HOURS to see the theater, take the elevator to the generator room, check out the exhibit rooms, observation deck, Visitor’s Center and museum.
Or you may walk across the dam to the Arizona side, exploring the many works of art along the way. The photo opportunities are endless.
Hoover Dam Premium Tour
Take water from the peddlers on the streets and be sure to tip them a dollar, as the water itself is free.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Superb half day tour, bus picked up bang on time & this trip gave us passes to access right down inside the dam generator room. Money well spent.
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 Jun,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hoover Dam Premium Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is only available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- The return time for this trip is between 3.00 - 4.00 pm.
- A fuel charge of $3 per person is to be paid at check-in
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.