These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Afternoon Culinary Adventures - Foodie Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs...
Do something different in Las Vegas with this fascinating afternoon stroll that combines eating and exploring and will leave you raring to go for a night on the town later.
Our guide to Lip Smacking Afternoon Culinary Adventures
Offering the perfect overview of the Strip, this excursion is a rollicking jaunt past iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades to the real attraction – delectable dishes you the most won’t want to miss.
Your guides have taken the gamble out of dining by handpicking a selection of lip-smacking dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates.
Why wait in a long line for a hit-and-miss buffet when you can cherry-pick the most tantalizing tastes from a variety of top-notch establishments instead?
At each stop, you’ll savor appetisers, entrées or desserts – comprising a complete meal and a fabulous feast. Best yet, you’ll still have plenty of time that evening to explore on your own–or even take in a dinner with your new found foodie friends.
With unmatched expertise, our guides are happy to send you off with recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots, glamorous cocktail lounges or any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay soar with excitement.
There are two types of ticket to choose from:
- Food only: Self-explanatory, simply enjoy the 12 or more food selections at four top restaurants
- Food plus signature beverage: Also includes three signature drinks - highly recommended!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lip Smacking Afternoon Culinary Adventures
- Photo ID will be required
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date and once made, the tour is non-refundable.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- Do any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) that we should be aware of? We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Arrive early: Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Frequently Asked Questions for Lip Smacking Afternoon Culinary Adventures
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.