Save up to £39 on Wind Dancer Helicopter Flights!
See one of the wonders of the world - the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Adults now from just £345 per person!Book early!
Save 10% off of all Lip Smacking Foodie Tours - Book by end of Feb!
For 2020 we're offering over 10% off of selected Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie Tours and Sample 'The Most Buzzed About Signature Dishes'. Book by the end of February to save 10%More Info
Grand Canyon South Rim 4x4 Tour
Experience the Grand Canyon… in grand style!
Enjoy this unique adventure to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park where you’ll be mesmerized by the sheer beauty and vast expanse of this geographical wonderland. You'll stop at the best viewpoints and receive extensive information about the history and geology of this magnificent natural wonder along the way from your expert driver.
Our guide to Grand Canyon South Rim 4x4 Tour
Head to the Grand Canyon’s spectacular South Rim in a luxurious pink Tour Trekker Jeep, specifically built for sightseeing and off-roading.
Your personal tour guide will narrate your journey as you travel through the arid Mojave Desert, along the historic Route 66 to Williams Arizona and through the beautiful mountains and ponderosa pine forests of Coconino Plateau.
On arrival at the Grand Canyon National Park, you’ll spend three hours at the South Rim, giving you plenty of time to delight in the breathtaking desert landscapes and enjoy a lunch with this wonderful backdrop.
Your Canyon adventure will then continue back in the pink jeep with your guide narrating the way along the South Rim to the widest and deepest parts of the Canyon, Bright Angel Lodge, Yavapai Point and Mather Point, each point offering magical panoramas.
Pink Jeep has offered its award-winning guided tours for 50 years and is known as one of the premier “must-do” adventures in the West. Tours are small and personalized seating only 6-10 guests per vehicle for a more comfortable, small group interactive experience.
Don’t miss out on this fabulous pink jeep geographical adventure!
Grand Canyon South Rim 4x4 Tour
If you're getting a taxi from the airport to your hotel - advise the taxi driver not to take the highway as this adds to the fare.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon South Rim 4x4 Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- You’ll travel in custom built 10-passenger Tour Trekkers, specifically built for sightseeing/off-road, or fully loaded 6-passsenger SUV tour vehicles.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date at the time of booking.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 3 years old.
- Car seats will be provided although guests are welcome to brind their own. Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old and weigh 60lbs.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon South Rim 4x4 Tour
- What does the breakfast consist of?
You usually have the option of either a cream cheese bagel + fruit cup OR a Yoghut & Granola + fruit cup.