South Rim Tour of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas by Bus
Visit Grand Canyon National Park from Las Vegas by Bus
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Heading to the Grand Canyon's South Rim from Las Vegas is one of the most popular choices for people wanting to get out of the city for a day, and for good reason. Experiencing one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World is sure to be the most memorable part of your trip to Sin City!
Our guide to South Rim Tour of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas by Bus
Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas aboard one of our luxury bus tours to experience the raw and natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Words and even pictures cannot fully describe this stunning gift of nature. First photographed by Timothy O’Sullivan in 1871, we continue trying to capture the beauty of this geological wonder, but nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person.
Your day will start by departing from Las Vegas. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with an expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona.
A stop is provided at the exclusive Grand Canyon Visitors Center, where you can enjoy lunch and do some souvenir shopping before heading into the Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival in the Grand Canyon National Park, prepare for a spectacular experience that you and your family will not soon forget!
Enjoy free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or simply take in the amazing sights of the Grand Canyon. Heading deeper into the National Park, we will stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge, one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
Enjoy a quick stop on the return for dinner at a fast-food restaurant in Kingman Arizona prior to returning to Las Vegas, the meal at this stop is not included in the cost of the tour.
The tour duration is 14 hours from hotel to hotel
Daily, year round.
Approximately 14 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for South Rim Tour of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas by Bus
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel all buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to the travel date.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Wear sensible shoes and don't forget your camera!
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for South Rim Tour of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas by Bus
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky, and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government-issued forms of identification.